Prologue

I sat on my throne in the throne room, reading one of my favourite books. It is a very old copy and is extremely valuable to me, because I used to love reading it, even as a kid. I remember telling the story to Dream, though he didn't pay much attention. I chuckled at the memory. I may not have been there, but I remember it. He never did like reading. 

My head hurt from all the memories. I checked the time. 12:00. I didn't even notice. I should get to bed...

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. Weird. The room spun and began to fade into black. What was happening? I turned around and saw my passive form floating in the air beside me. Ever since the "incident", he has been a ghost, and only I can see him. He looked at me and shrugged. I guess he didn't know what was happening either. 

"What the hell!?" I yelled. Was I dying? I almost slapped myself. Get a grip, Nightmare. You're the king of negativity! You can't be dying!

"Greetings, Corrupted Nightmare, Passive Nightmare." A mysterious voice echoed through the, what was it? A room? Are we prisoners? "What do you want?" I asked the voice. 

"You can call me Glitch. I do not mean you any harm. I only want to prepare you, for what is to happen next." Replied "Glitch", as they call themselves.

"And what may that be?" I questioned. I looked at Passive. His face mirrored my own confusion. 

"You guys are going to be switched. Yes I can see you Passive Night." I was in shock, for a number of different reasons. One, I was the only one who could see Passive. How could this voice? Two, WE'RE GOING TO BE SWITCHED? What does that mean? Passive voiced my exact thoughts.

"What!? You can see me? And what do you mean we're going to be switched? Wait does this mean I can see Dream again?" His purple eyes shone. I know that he wants to see our brother, but this was not the time.

"For how long will we be switched?" I asked. "I have things to do. And what about the gang? How is this going to affect them?" Glitch was silent for a while. I heard soft whispers, but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. After a while, they answered. "You may decide if you want to tell them or not. It is completely up to you."

"Why do we have to do this anyways?" I grumbled. Passive may have been excited to have his body back, but I'm not. I don't want to be a ghost just floating around and doing nothing. Well, I guess neither does he.

"Don't ask me, I'm just warning you. Now be gone!" They said, in a commanding voice. 

"How are we supposed to leave, we can't teleport ou-" Suddenly, I opened my eyes and found myself beside my throne. Huh. That was a strange dream. But when I tried to get up, I realised I was floating! I quickly looked at the throne, and saw Passive sitting on it. It wasn't a dream.

I had a feeling this was not going to end well

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Passive Agressive!

Ily all!

Word count: 544