Don't Throw That Away, It's Recyclable

"THERE'S MAIL??? AND FOR...." Dust paused, and stared at the letters in his hand. "Wait, why is there one for boss? Don't they know he's gone?" I looked up the book I was reading, at the same time as the rest of the bad sanses ran into the room. Dust read it aloud to them,  "Death threat from Carrot, Love letter to Cross," Cross blushed, "Hm, and the letter to boss." He frowned. "I don't understand this."

Corrupted looked over from Dust's shoulder and read it. He scowled. "This bitch is right, it's written in some weird language. Pathetic."

"Let me see!" Horror rushed over. They all started fighting over it.

I got up and walked over to the squabbling idiots. "I will keep it until Co- Nightmare returns." I swallowed.

The bad sanses froze at an awkward position. Horror had the letter now, and was standing on the couch, holding it out of reach. Killer and Dust were clinging onto either of his legs while Cross was trying to climb on the back of the couch. They all quickly got off and stood up. After a long silence, they nodded.

"Sure, fine, we can't understand it anyways." Killer grumbled. Horror handed me the crisp paper and retreated back into the next room. The others also went back to what they were doing.

I went to the library for some privacy, with Corrupted trailing behind me. I eased myself onto the couch and looked at the letter. I traced my hand over the letters. It was written in some strange language.

ᚷᚱᛖᛖᛏᛁᚾᚷᛋ, ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏᛗᚨᚱᛖ 

 ᛁ ᚹᛟᚢᛚᛞ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᚡᛁᛋᛁᛏᛖᛞ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛁᚾ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᛞᚱᛖᚨᛗᛋ, ᛒᚢᛏ ᛁ ᚷᛖᛏ ᚡᛖᚱᚤ ᛏᛁᚱᛖᛞ ᚨᚠᛏᛖᚱᚹᚨᚱᛞᛋ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᚷᚱᛟᚢᚾᛞᛖᛞ. ᛁ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛏᚢᚱᚾ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛒᚨᚲᚴ ᛟᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ 13ᛏᚺ ᛟᚠ ᛞᛖᚲᛖᛗᛒᛖᚱ, ᛋᛟ ᛈᛚᛖᚨᛋᛖ ᛒᛖ ᛈᚱᛖᛈᚨᚱᛖᛞ. ᚠᛟᚱ ᛁᛏ ᛏᛟ ᚹᛟᚱᚴ,ᚤᛟᚢ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᛏᛟ ᚷᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᚨᚱᛞᛖᚾ ᛟᚢᛏᛋᛁᛞᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᚨᛋᛏᛚᛖ. ᛏᚺᛖᚱᛖ, ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛗᛖᛖᛏ ᛋᛟᛗᛖᛟᚾᛖ ᚾᚨᛗᛖᛞ ᛗᛟᛏᚺ. ᛋᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛏᚢᚱᚾ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛒᚨᚲᚴ. ᚨᛚᛋᛟ,ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᚨᚾᚷ ᛁᛋ ᚷᛖᛏᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛋᚢᛋᛈᛁᚲᛁᛟᚢᛋ. 

 ᚢᚾᛏᛁᛚ ᚹᛖ ᛗᛖᛖᛏ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ,ᚷᛚᛁᛏᚲᚺ

It took a while for me and Corrupted to translate it, but after a few painful hours of looking through almost every book in the library, we figured it out.

Greetings, Nightmare,

I would have visited you in your dreams, but I get very tired afterwards, and I am grounded.

Grounded? Why does that sound so strange? For some reason, I have never imagined Glitch having a family. 

I will turn you back on the 13th of December, so please be prepared. For it to work,you have to go the garden outside of the castle. There, you will meet someone named Moth. She will turn you back. Also, the gang is getting suspicious.Until we meet again,Glitch

"Finally, we get turned back." Corrupted said after I finished reading it to him. "Even if it's still a month away."

I nodded. I memorised the important information, and checked the time. 8:00. It would be time for dinner. I got up and headed for the kitchen.

After dinner, which was roasted chicken, one of Horror's specialties, as I went to put the bones away, I found Horror in my way.

"Don't throw that away, it's recyclable." Horror grabbed one of the bones off of my plate and took a bite. It made a huge crunching noise. I grimaced. Meanwhile, the rest of the gang looked like they were trying not to laugh.

Yep, I can't wait to be a ghost again.

Hello, my dear readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's been a while. I'm trying!

Word count: 570