Always Listen to Corrupted Nightmare

"BREAKFAST BITCHES!"

Chaos. Absolute chaos. Corrupted would be mad that they're messing up the once tidy kitchen, but I don't know what to do. The bad sanses were having a food fight. Again.

It started when Horror asked Killer to pass him some eggs, and he threw them in his mouth. Then Killer threw it at Dust, who got mad, and somehow Cross got involved. I haven't seen Error yet, because he spends most of his time at the anti-void, so he can have some peace.  That's probably a good thing, since he would know Lunartale isn't a thing.

It's been a week since the switch, and I was getting used to having a body again. The bad guys were annoying, I actually felt pain, and I was always tired, but I didn't mind. The gang was really obnoxious, and Killer kept calling me short. He wasn't so tall himself. Seriously, what does Corrupted see in him?

Just then, Corrupted appeared beside me and surveyed the damage. He rolled his eyes. I asked him, "How do you survive with them?". He chuckled. "They may be obnoxious, but they are kind of lovable.". I pouted. "That's not fair, you have those tentacle things."

"Yeah, go on, cry to your boyfriend." Killer spat out at Cross. Cross blushed, then texted someone on his phone. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT"

"What? You have a boyfriend?" I asked. I have watched the bad guys as a ghost before, but I only knew that Dust and Blueberry were dating. I didn't know Cross liked someone.

Cross shook his head. "If I tell you, will you promise not to tell Nightmare?" I thought about that for a second. I AM Nightmare. And Corrupted's right there. But I did want to know who he liked. I nodded.

Cross took a deep breath. "It's- It's Dream." My eyes widened in disbelief. He likes my brother? Killer and Dust smirked, while Horror just kept on eating.

"Yeah, he's a simp." "No I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!"

And Killer told me to grow up.

I'm still shocked that Cross likes my brother. Corrupted was outraged.

"How dare he!" He yelled. In my ear. At least no one else can hear him.

"Well, uh, if he's happy then-"

"Don't give me that 'if he's happy' nonsense." He stuck out his tongue. 

The rest of the week went by in a flash. I barely noticed it. I mean, I was confined to the castle. Killer must have noticed that too, because one day, he came up to me and said, "How come you never fight with us? Can't you fight?" No. I can't fight. i couldn't even fight the villagers. But I can't tell Killer. "Nightmare instructed me not to fight. He said you could handle it." Killer pouted, then turned around to leave. I quickly said, "But, if it makes you happy, we're running low on groceries. I'll go shopping." 

I instantly regretted it, but I still ended up going shopping. Corrupted kept on going on and on about how Dream might see me. I know he's right, but I'm getting tired of him lecturing me.

"Will you shut up?" I said to him as we walked past the dairy aisle. He glared at me, then vanished. Dream might see me, but what were the chances he was shopping at the same time as me-

I bumped into someone and dropped my things. I muttered "Sorry" And knelt to the ground to pick them up. When I looked up, my eyes widened. He gaped at me and muttered something under his breath. I quickly teleported back to the castle. Oh no. Corrupted was right. He saw me....

Dream saw me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's not that exciting or long, but I'm getting to it, don't worry!

Ily all!

Words: 626