I Die... Again... Everyone Celebrates

Corrupted froze for a moment, before he burst out yelling. Obviously no one but Moth and I could hear him, and I'm surprised they don't. He looked like he was going to set the castle on fire.

The three people who did it kept running. Everyone stared at them, but they didn't stop. One of them, who I recognized as the girl from before, yelled "Come back! You're not allowed here! I'm so dead..."

"Shut up." Someone grumbled. She was a girl, about sixteen, with short black hair above her shoulders. She had a black hoodie and cargo pants. What I found weird, though, was that she kept on... Glitching.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHUT UP? I CAN'T STOP-"

She suddenly shut up. Turns out Moth had hit her on the head, though how she appeared there so fast, I could never guess. She was positively fuming, as she started going on a rant.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I told you to stay out of my way, and now you come BACK HERE, WITH HIM! AND GLITCH! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER THAN TO GO RUNNING AROUND DIFFERENT AU'S-"

Huh. I looked at the girl beside... Saffron, was it? I just realized that she was wearing an eye patch over one eye. The other eye was red. Her face was covered in band aids. So that was Glitch. How did I not notice before? She was glitching! Of course she was Glitch!

Glitch didn't even flinch at Moth's rant. It was as if she was used to it. She even looked bored. Saffron, however, said "You're not our mom. Even Minerva's technically not..."

"Nighty?"

I turned around and who I saw made my heart skip a beat. I finally found out who the third person was.

Dream. My brother. 

His eyes were glowing the same bright yellow they did when he got excited. Even after five hundred years, he still hasn't changed a bit.

Before I knew it, he was hugging me, and everything else melted away, even Saffron and Moth's argument. 

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF-"

"I DIDN'T CARE-" 

"WELL NOW  MINERVA'S GOING TO KNOW-"

"WE GET IN TROUBLE EVERY OTHER MINUTE, WHAT-"

I tried to pull away, but Dream clung on to me tightly. I glanced to the side and saw Corrupted rolling his eyes. Dream finally pulled away, and I saw a tear slipping down his cheek.  Did he... Did he actually miss me?

"Okay, someone has to tell us what the fuck is happening?" Dust said. The rest of the bad guys nodded.

"Yeah," Killer said "You've been acting super shady since the first day you came. What's going on? And how does Dream know you?"

I gulped. Dream stared at me, confused. Then he turned to the bad sanses and said "He's my brother."

Now the bad guys looked even more confused. "Wait... WHAT?" Dust asked.

Dream looked confused too. And then everyone was looking to ME for answers. 

Saffron and Moth's fight had turned into a huge brawl. Glitch ignored them, glanced at Corrupted, who glowered at me, and walked over to me. NO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME-

Then suddenly, something strange started to happen. The world seemed to shake for a second. I looked at Corrupted, and saw that he was... Glitching? I looked down at my own hands, and saw that I was too. It wasn't happening to anyone else. Except for Glitch. Was she doing this?

Then suddenly, it stopped. I felt fuzzy. I looked down at my hands, and realized... I was floating. I was a ghost again.

Finally.

But how? 

I glanced at Glitch, who showed absolutely no emotion. "You're welcome," She said so quietly it was barely a whisper.

Corrupted was... Alive, again. And mad. He stood still for a moment, then started going off on a rant, yelling at Moth and Saffron, who looked bored, as if they were used to it.

Everyone else was... I don't even know. Obviously they couldn't see me anymore, but they still kept staring back and forth at where I was standing, and Corrupted. Then the bad guys, except for Cross, ran to him yelling "Boss!" And enveloped him in a hug. He was scowling as  he pushed them off him, but I could tell he was happy to be back, even if he didn't show it.

Dream, who looked disturbed, said, "H-how?" Glitch just shrugged. 

Another portal opened, and Ink, Blue, and Error came tumbling out. At that Glitch frowned slightly, but just strolled away calmly. She was kind of scary.

Ink and Blue immediately ran up to Dream and they started talking in hushed voices. Error, however, went over to Corrupted,  and he filled him in on some things.

I looked over at the kids. They were completely unfazed by everything, and looked slightly annoyed. However, Glitch looked... Nervous. I frowned.

I wanted to know how her powers worked, if they were anything like Error's, where she came from, why was she here. But I knew I wouldn't get a response. 

Saffron rolled her eyes. How could she roll her eyes! This is serious! But none of the kids looked serious. They looked like this kind of thing happened all the time.

Glitch whispered something in Saffron's ear, and she  nodded. Glitch moved to the side and started to open a portal. I noticed for the first time that she was... Limping?

Moth then yelled, "EVERYBODY SHUT UP". No one listened. Then Saffron put her hand to her mouth and let out a low whistle. Ow, my non-existent ears.

Everyone froze and looked at her. Moth said, "I will never understand how you do that." Saffron grinned.

"Alright everyone, shows over, it's like, 12:15," Saffron said. 12:15? All this happened in 15 minutes?

Corrupted nodded. "For once, I actually agree with this imbecile," Moth glared at him, "Go away, I'll answer your questions tomorrow."

Oh wait.... That's right! I don't have to answer their questions, because I'm dead! 

I have never been so happy to be dead.

Thank you guys so much for 50 votes! I appreciate it so much! I never thought I'd make it this far, especially 'cause I'm using a different writing style. I hope you like this chapter, it's been such a long time since I updated this, so I made it longer.

Word count: 1028