I Don't Understand a Word You Just Said

Finally, it's December 13th. After at least a month of basically babysitting the bad sanses, I will finally be a ghost again. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to taste food, but this experience just reminded me of why I don't want to be alive. ( I mean, die is a strong word but in all technicality-)

The letter that I got didn't specify the time, which Corrupted was livid about, so I kept creeping into the garden. Sadly, this "Moth" person wasn't there yet. 

The fifth time this happened, Corrupted rolled his eyes and said, "Well, what do you expect from someone named 'Moth'? They're obviously going to come at night." Well, now that I think about it, he's probably right. Even so, I couldn't help taking a peek every few hours.

It was already after dinner and there was no one in the garden. I sighed. I was starting to think Glitch was lying.

The bad sanses must have sensed that I was not in a good mood, because Dust said "Moonlight, you seem pretty disappointed. Something happen?"

I suppressed the urge to laugh. More like something didn't happen. "Oh no, everything is fine Dust."

After dinner, I still couldn't stop thinking. I should have been turned back by now. Everything would be normal again. But no. Fate was just toying with me again. I went to bed and tried to forget about it, but I couldn't sleep. Will I be stuck like this forever? 

12:00. Still nothing. I gave up on trying to fall asleep and decided to go to the garden. Even if no one's going to show up, I can still enjoy a nice quiet midnight stroll.

"Disappointing, isn't it?"Corrupted asked. I almost forgot he was there, which is weird, because it's usually the other way around. I sighed "Yeah. I don't like being alive."

Corrupted grunted. "And I don't like being dead. But it is what it is, at least for now."

I stared at him."You haven't given up?" He chuckled. "No, I'm not like you."

But I wasn't listening anymore. My eyes widened. There standing in the garden, was a short girl around the age of fourteen. She had a bob of shining silver hair and was wearing a casual white top that looked like it was glowing in the night with black pants. Her eyes were a strange sort of silver. However, the strangest thing about her, was that she had appeared out of nowhere. One second there was no one, the next, she was there.

Corrupted must have seen her too, because he said, "Well? Ask her if she's Moth!" The girl chuckled. "I can see and hear you. And yes, to answer your question, I am Moth." 

I don't think I've ever felt this happy to see someone in my entire life. 

"Can you turn us back?" I asked. She frowned. "Of course. Otherwise, Glitch wouldn't send me-"

Suddenly, we were interrupted by a portal opening and another girl came running out. She crashed into Moth. She quickly straightened. This girl looked very different from Moth. She had her warm brown hair up into a messy ponytail, and wore a green top and cargo pants. She panted for a second before turning back to Moth.

"YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" She looked nervous. Moth rolled her eyes and sighed.

"What? Did Luffy finally get a girlfriend?"

"No~"

"Did Jael ask you out?"

The girl blushed. Flustered, she said "No!"

"Yeah but you wish~"

"NO!"

"Fine. What did you do this time?"

"Dream's on his way."

I perked up at the sound of my brother's name. Wait. Dream's coming HERE? RIGHT NOW?

I started, "What-"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU STUPID? CAN"T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE?"

"YEAH AND HE'S COMING HERE!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THE WAY!"

"You're not the boss of me. I'm sixteen, you're fourteen."

"NOT THE POINT!"

"SO?"

"Oh my god..." Corrupted rolled his eyes. "These guys are even more chaotic then those idiots."

"Yeah" I agreed. The bad sanses were terrible, but just these two were even worse.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Corrupted yelled. They didn't even flinch. Wow. Even a therapist can't save them.

"Ugh, just go get Glitch or something," Moth waved her hand at the other girl, then turned back to us. "As you can probably tell, you're brother's coming here, surprise. And so, this bitch," She glared at the girl "Is going to fuck off, before I tell Minerva about the shit you caused."

The girl opened the portal again and ran through. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I heard footsteps coming this way. At first, I thought it was Dream, but as they got closer, I realised all the bad sanses were coming. They must have heard all the yelling and come to check it out.

"What's going on? Moonlight? What's happening? Who is that?" Killer pointed at Moth. She didn't even blink. She had a serene expression on, which was somehow more unsettling than when she was yelling.

"I was going to bring your boss back, and you don't need to know who I am." Moth answered.  She sighed. "Must I do everything myself?"

"What the fuck?" Dust asked. They all looked bewildered and half awake. "I don't understand a word you just said."

"My brain is not braining." Horror patted his skull. "If I even still have one."

Moth frowned. She paced for a second, then glanced to the side. She completely ignored their questions. They looked bewildered at this kid who just showed up, and, honestly, so am I.

I cleared my throat. "Her name is Moth." It came out as barely more than a whisper. The bad guys stared at me for a second before turning back. 

Cross had a serious look on his face, before he said, "Are you the person who brings the chocolate?"

We all stared at him. For the first time since she arrived, Moth was paying attention. Befuddled, she asked, "What?"

"Oh" Killer said with a look of understanding. "You're the one who brings the chocolate that Error doesn't let anyone eat and the chocolate milk that makes Cross drunk. "

Cross glared at him, but Dust nodded, "Oh, I've always wondered where he gets so much chocolate from, since he never goes to the store, and he never asks us  to buy it whenever we go."

Corrupted face palmed himself. 

"The chocolate is good." Horror nodded. "This is making me hungry. I'm getting a snack." He then left. I stared at Moth. She frowned. I was afraid she would start yelling again, until she said, "You guys really are stupid, aren't you?"

The bad guys, especially Cross, looked offended. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't. There was silence. No one dared to speak.

Suddenly, the moment was broken by a loud ping. I jumped, startled by the sudden noise. Moth pulled out a phone, took one look at it and groaned.

"I am going to kill the next person I see," She muttered to no one in particular. She abruptly jerked her head up and scowled at the empty space beside her. "What now?"

Corrupted floated over to the spot and stopped. A look of confusion crossed his face that reflected mine. 

"Can she..." He hesitated "Can she sense por-"

And that's when a portal opened and three people came running out, and going straight through Corrupted.

Well that'll be the last thing they ever do.

Hello, dear readers! Thank you so much for reading this, you have no idea what it means to me. And so, I made this chapter longer. As you can tell, Moth and Saffron are idiots. (WE ARE NOT-)

Word Count: 1254