Chapter 15 Gotta Swim

Sheps POV

Shep: ah, such a nice windy day here at horseland.

Teeny: you can say that again, Shep. This breeze is making me feel so much better.

Shep: nothing beats a nice windy day.

Angora: well I don't see the point. It ruins my fur and it makes me cold.

Teeny: but doesn't it make you a tad bit sleepy? This breeze is so nice I can just sleep to it.

Shep: I think we all can.

Bayle than walks by with a water bucket, but spilled some. Angora yowls when she was splashed wi try water.

Bayle: sorry angora.

Angora: ugh! I hate water. Why is it when humans bring water around they splash the cat?

Teeny: are you afraid of water, angora.

Shep: shouldn't come to no one's surprise. Cats don't like water.

Angora: I am, teeny, don't be so stupid. I hate water because it ruins my fur and makes me feel even more cold.

Shep: what about the times you had to get a bath?

Angora: that's because mud and dirt got into me and will took it upon himself to give me a bath. I hated that day so much.

Teeny: it's no shame to be afraid of something. I use to be scared of spiders.

Angora: that's because fly's always buzz around you. That's the only reason.

Shep: now angora, remember Y/N? He was afraid of water, but than had to build up bravery in order to save his horse.

Now Y/N POV

Sarah: hey, Y/N, will wanted you to make sure you got the routine papers today.

Y/N: thanks, Sarah, I didn't think will have us another one after the last one. Don't we deserve a break?

Sarah: that's will for you. Did you here about molly and Alma inviting us on a trail ride?

Y/N: I don't think they told me.

Sarah: we invited Chloe and Zoey, but they declined because on the day of the trail ride they were gonna visit some cousins their concert show.

Y/N: that explains why it is so quiet here. I can get use to this.

Sarah giggles a bit and kisses your chin.

Y/N: how about bayle and will?

Sarah: we were thinking that, but bayle said he had to take wills spot after what happened to Jimbers leg.

Y/N: oh yeah, Jimber toke a nasty fall.

Sarah: he won't be able to jump for a while. I hope he isn't afraid to jump the fences anymore.

Y/N: with a little rest and recovery; I'm sure he'll be back on his hoofs in no time.

Sarah: so glad you think so.

Y/N: so, how's will doing?

Sarah: him and his folks are talking about bayle being in charge of the classes for next week. Without Jimber, will needs to teach on the side lines about basic horse training and taming.

Y/N: that'll be a major thing for will anyways. So, Shawn did the doctor say Jimber would recover?

Sarah looks at Jimber who was eating his hay.