Chapter 22 Spirit Part 2

The next morning.

You went to Sarah's house. It was pretty big; kinda like a mansion almost. You than ring the door bell expecting a butler or something to show up, but it was Molly and Alma that got the door open.

Y/N: Molly? Alma?

Alma: hola.

Molly: we were wondering when you'd show up.

Y/N: you were?

Alma: Sarah has been expecting your for a few hours now.

Y/N: I'm sorry, mom forgot to plug in my clock after she was done vacuuming my room. Is Sarah in there?

Molly: yeah, she's in the living room. She's a little sore from yesterday, so please be careful with her.

Y/N: I understand. She did take a nasty spill when she had to land off that horse. I just hope this doesn't make her afraid of horses.

You come inside the house.

Inside.

Sarah was laying in the couch. She puts down the book she was reading and smiles when she saw you. She tried to get up to give you a hug, but she was sore when she tried.

Y/N: Sarah, Sarah, take it easy. You shouldn't be trying to move yourself so much. You toke a very bad fall and your body is recovering.

Sarah: you're right, but I just missed seeing you is all.

Alma: we all do.

Molly: it's a good thing you came here when you could.

Y/N: anything I miss?

Sarah: not much, but I'm glad you're here now.

Sarah scoots a bit, so that you could sit down in front of her feet, but have a place to sit. Alma and Molly than sit on the other couch.

Y/N: how've you been since the last time I saw you?

Sarah: mom and dad took me to the hospital. I suffered no major injuries, but I didn't suffer a little bit of muscle soreness.

Y/N: how long will that be?

Sarah: it'll be for a week or so.

Y/N: can you still ride?

Sarah: of course I ride still, I just need some assistance to get up and down the horse.

Alma: and we'll be there to help you when you need it.

Molly: always.

Y/N: I hear will had to close horseland today due to spirit scaring some of the students. He said that he needs to talk to me about something today. I made sure that bayle convince will to let me speak my mind about the situation.

Sarah: it's a good thing you're thinking about the horses.

Molly: the horses are in good hands right now, but I'm not sure about, spirit. Will can approach him as long as he is calm, but other people make him skittish.

Alma: this is one tough horse to get through.

Y/N: Sarah, do you need a foot rub?

Sarah: if you want.

Sarah blushes slightly due to molly and Alma being in the room, but you didn't mind.

Molly: there goes, Y/N, doing all the things that can make any girl happy.