Chapter 20 Fair Share

Sheps POV

Shep: ah, such a lovely day here at horseland today.

Teeny: not a cloud in the sky, but surprisingly warm.

Shep: you're telling me.

Angora: it's perfect to take a nap in.

Teeny: yes we can.

Teeny goes to agora and snuggles next to her. This is one of the times angora allows teeny to sleep next to her.

Shep: rest is always good. Just remember we all have our responsibilities to do.

Angora: Shep, is this another story?

Shep: no, I have a feeling something Related to what I said might happen.

Angora: than let it happen.

Teeny: and than we can do it while we eat lunch.

Shep: it's always important to always remain on top of your game while still attending to your responsibilities.

Chloe and Zoey than walk by.

Chloe: that was great wasn't it?

Zoey: indeed. Riding chili and pepper really brings the joy to my heart.

Chloe: yeah, but I don't want to do any of the chores that go along with it.

Zoey: have an idea.

Chloe: how so? We missed practice, and I'm certain they'll make us sweep the stables.

Zoey: oh no they won't.

Chloe: tell me how we are gonna avoid it?

Now at the corral.

Y/N: great job, Sarah!

Bayle: yeah, you rocked it.

Alma: fantastico

Molly: alright!

Sarah: come on, guys, it was nothing. Me and scarlet just followed the jumps.

Y/N: but you did better than all of us.

Molly: thankfully Chloe and Zoey weren't around to witness it. They'd probably try and show off or something.

Alma: but for missing practice they'll have to clean the stables.

All of you turn around to see will walk by.

Will: hey y'all, just wanted to tell you all that tomorrow is important; the inspectors are coming over tomorrow for a check up of the stables. So, I want everyone to do their fair share of taking care of the horses, barn, and maybe house.

Will hands everyone a list of responsibilities.

Will: Alma and Molly, you take the chores instead the house. Bayle, you'll tend to the horses with me. Y/N and Sarah are gonna check the storage for the horses and sanitation of the water.

And will looks around for Chloe and Zoey.

Will: where is Chloe and Zoey?

Y/N: they told me this morning they were going on a morning ride or something.

Will: okay, well if they show up than please hand them the list of responsibilities for cleaning the stables and their own horses.

Y/N: you got it.