Chapter 21 Spirit Part 1

Now at horseland.

John rangles in a wild horse. The horse whinnies and tries to pull away from johns grip.

John: come on! Come on, boy, it isn't so bad.

John slowly, but surely got the horse tied to the post.

John: okay, will, I got him.

Will: there he is. The stallion of the cinnamon. How did you managed to find it.

Will was going to pet the horse, but spirit bit will on the finger.

Will: ow!

Will clench his hand.

John: are you okay?

Will: I'm okay, John. That's okay, 1st time horses always bite out of fear. All we need to do is tame him.

John: what would you do with such a beast?

Will thinks: you've got a son?

John: yeah, jack.

Will: how old is he?

John: 14.

Will: come with me inside and we'll talk more about him.

Now sheps pov.

Shep: seems like we have a new horse here at horseland.

Teeny: why is he so mad? He doesn't seem to be very comfortable on where he is.

Shep: we can try to approach him, but I think he wants to be alone right now.

Angora: as he should. Wait a minute; how come you leave him alone, but you never leave me alone?

Shep: are you a horse than can kick and bite?

Angora: no....

Shep: than you have your answer. Let him settle down a bit and we can talk to him if he wishes.

Teeny: maybe the other horses can break the ice with him. We shall see will we?

Now your POV.

You and Sarah were holding hands once again, but than stopped when you saw spirit.

Y/N: a new horse here?

Sarah: he doesn't seem to be comfortable.

Will than shows up behind you after talking to John. They spoke hands and went their separate ways.

Will: that's spirit. John found this horse while riding on his in the pasture. The state requires that any wild horse that has not be owned should be brought to the nearest horse stable.

Y/N and we were lucky enough to eat him.

Sarah walks over to the fence and gazed at the horse for a moment. Spirit is a beautiful stallion. Mane so long and body as strong as ever.