Born from those who hurt my friends.

The sound of little kids playing and town's people beginning their day's echoed in T's room as she slowly sat up stretching. "Another day has come." she said getting out of bed to get ready and dressed as she finished tying her corset there was a knock on her door "Princess your father wishes to see you." Technodad said from outside the room "Right coming.." she replied opening the door as she smiled heading to the throne room.

she arrived in the throne room looking to see her father talking to one of the guards as he turned to face her with a plain face "Tayla.." he said in a harsh tone "Father is something the matter?" she replied with a tint of worriedness in her voice "Is it true?" he ask plainly "What?" she asked confused. "You've been hurting and threating the people haven't you?" he asked in a spiteful tone "I-" T stood there as silence took over the room as she slowly started hearing them again. "Kill him...Blood...death. Kill him!" the voices kept say as they slowly grew louder T looked up to her Father with a spiteful look. "Well?!" he said in a agitated voice as T walked up slowly towards him throwing her dagger at him barely missing by a Milometer. "I should've known you were just like him." he said in a hateful tone "What who are you-" "Technoblade that little friend of yours." he said cutting her off "You have no right to speak of him!" T yelled in a defensive voice ready to attack again. "You hear them don't you?" He asked her looking with a sly smile "W-What are you on about?!" she yelled "Those voices you hear just as your friend Techno did." "Guards bring that out." King Jay demanded "Yes sir." As the guards returned with the sacred dagger of St Duma and poison one Guard looks to T with a sad look "I'm sorry Princess." He says as him along with the other guard held her down King Jay slowly walking Infront of her holding the poisoned Dagger in his left hand as he lifts up her chin looking into his Daughter's eyes with a pitiful look. "You know Tayla i truly thought you could've been better but maybe in another life." he says Slashing T's face leaving the three Scars of Banishment "Ahhh!" she screamed holding her face as the blood fell to her hands and knees. "Tayla Persephone i here by Banish you from the Kingdom of the Elders and revoke you as Princess of the elders!" the king says looking down at T with disappointment "Take her out of my sites!" he demanded as the guards took her away.

As they reached the outside of the palace another Guard run over yelling out "James hey someone in the village want to speak with you!" Technodad said pointing to one of the bakers "Thanks I'll do that after she's gone." James replied still holding Tayla firmly "It's ok James I'll take care of her for you." Technodad insisted "I don't know.." "I'm apart of the kings main guard do you not trust me James?" Technodad asked "N-No sir it's not that I-you know what sure take her I'll go see the lady." James said passing T to Technodad as James left Technodad looked to T. "Princess you need to get out of here...but before you do take this." Technodad said handing her a compass. "What's this?" she asked "This compass leads to Technoblade I believe my son is still out there fighting and i want you to find him for me please.." Technodad stated in a soft voice "I promise you I'll find him no matter what." T said with a determined look in her eyes "and one more thing." he said taking off his crown "Here." he said holding out his crown to her. "What no i can't take your crown it's to important to you!" she said refusing. "It belongs with a true warrior my times up....Now it's your turn T go out there and find Technoblade be the free warrior you've wanted to be." Technodad said placing the crown on her head as she hugged him tightly. "I won't let you down." she said determined as she left out of the Kingdom riding off on her horse "I know.." Technodad muttered to himself with a warm smile as he turned back to the palace walking back inside.