Mysterys of Kul Elna to yet be known.

As the clock struck midnight the sound of crickets and birds filled the silence as Lillian stood pacing around the living room "No,No,No!" she muttered to herself annoyed "Why now she isn't meant to be here..damn it." as Lillian thought to herself she felt someone tap her shoulder jolting slightly "oh my sorry did i scare you?" T said with a small giggle "I-yeah do you need something?" Lillian replied "I just wanted to check on you. I know I haven't seen you since I was 7 but I still care for you sis." T said sincerely to Lillian with a soft look "Yeah-um I'll see you in the morning T." "Yeah night." as T left to her room heading in closing the door "So want to explain your history with your sister?" Techno asked, laying on the bed reading, then looking to T ''When did you-""you left your door open again." replied Techno, not even turning away from his book "Right well to say the least we never truly got along,she was rather two faced at times,mainly when you would come to the palace actually." T said "So she doesn't like me at all Ha should've seen that coming." Techno said sarcastically, letting out a chuckle "I guess it's more that she hated me for a reason I don't even know yet." T replied in a sarcastic but somewhat somber tone walking to the window looking out at the view.

                                                         In Kul Elna

Technodad paced down the halls of the now mostly silent palace walking into a now silent and dull lit room that was formally T's glancing from left to right seeing from books to clothes to the wall above her old desk seeing the dozens of photos of his son with the Princess from playing in the courtyard to training with weapons and the memories come flashing back to when the two were little kids as a soft peaceful smile forms on his face "KA KA!" "Huh?" Technodad turned to see a crow on the balcony holding a letter as he walk towards the crow taking the letter giving it a glimpse at it opening it reading it "Dear Technodad it's T hope you're doing well I have found Technoblade and joined up with the Syndicate along with such i have also found Lill and we have a plan to overtake Father your role is simple get info and prep for war and help any citizens get out. From T & Technoblade." as a sigh escaped Technodad's mouth closing his eyes muttering under his breath "Thank you T thank you'll know the truth soon...I promise." "Sir?" said James in an ever so slightly confused tone "Hm? Yes James what is it you need?" "You have been ordered by the King to go and check on Her." James said her tone quiet and low in an almost whisper "Right um be there in a sec." Technodad replied with a somewhat somber tone as he left, closing the door of T's former Bedroom as he walked down the halls down the stairs to the lowest floor in the palace into the dungeons "Are you awake?" Technodad asked in a soft yet stern tone "How have you been, how's the kids?" said the Woman in a hushed tone looking up at Technodad slightly in the dimly lit cell "They are both fine they'll be coming with others this won't go on for much longer they've become closer than ever and strong like their parents." Technodad's tone is hushed yet has a glimmer of hope in it the woman remains silent as she nods before Technodad leaves before turning back for a moment "What will you do after all they still don't know the truth yet?" "We'll tell them or they'll figure it out on their own; they've always been too smart for their own good." the woman said with a small smile as Technodad nodded leaving the dungeons.