Take your child to work day goes better than planned.

Flashback

Dad, come on. Please let me come to your work! Technoblade said pleading with his dad No son its not a good idea now I need to go. as Technodad was leaving out the Door Technoblade yelled. If not, I'll let the voices take over! said the young boy crossing his arms, eyes closed tight You know you're not meant to joke about that Techno. Technodad said with a frown Well i want to come to your work dad! Technoblade said with a pout on his face.

Technodad sighed loudly. Fine, get your stuff and come on. Yes! as the little boy grabbed his sword and crown, putting it on, grabbing his cape and wrapping it around him as the two left their house to the palace.

Good morning sir! one of the other guards at the palace door said Morning James. Technodad replied with a smile Whos the little boy? James asked looking down at Technoblade Oh James this is my son Technoblade. said Technodad introducing the boy. Its nice to meet you, Technoblade. James said, putting his hand out to shake Technos Its ok son its a formal way of introduction here in the palace. Technodad said, smiling down at his son as the little boy walked closer to the Guard shaking his hand slightly. Well then i better let you go sir and little guy have fun who knows you may even see the Princess if you're lucky enough. James said smiling The princess? Techno said his eyes glowing with excitement yes its not everyday you get to see her shes mostly in her room reading or something though i heard shes actually meant to be in the courtyard. James said smiling Well we will see you later James come along Techno. Technodad said as he and his son left into the palace.

The day went on as Technoblade and Technodad made their way through the palace on patrol as they walked through the halls near the courtyard Techno seemed lost in his thoughts as he continued walking behind his dad. As the young boy was standing still behind his father he felt a tape on his shoulder as Techno pointed his sword to the girl as his eyes widen at who it was dropping his sword to the ground O-Oh princess i am so sorry i- Techno tried to explain as the girl smiled Its ok whats your name? she asked with a sweet look in her eyes ''T-Technoblade your highness. he replied bowing down as Technodad turned around seeing as he laughed slightly Haha son what did you do? Technodad asked looking down to his bowing son I um point my sword at her.. Technoblade replied slightly ashamed as he raised his head looking at his dad I apologies then too Princess my son can get a little jumpy. Technodad said bowing as well Its ok here have a poppy," the little girl said giving the poppy to Technoblade smiling sweetly at him as she walked to Technodad hugging him smiling as T left with her book going back to her room.

Flashback ends.

Techno mate, hello! Phil said as waved his hand in his face Hm? Yeah phil? Mate you're doing it again. I am? Replied Techno as he still seemed dazed Yes mate you are. Phil said laughing as Techno was about to stand he felt someone hug him around shoulders Tommy if thats you let go. Techno said in a serious tone "I remember the time we used to hug all the time back in the day do you?" T asked in a soft voice resting her head on Technos he remained silent as he closed his eyes putting his hand on hers as this was happening Charlie entered the room seeing this as he rolled his eyes scoffing Why do you even like you Techno she the enemy- Its cause Im Elden as well! Techno said snapping at Charlie Y-Your Elden? Charlie looked shocked at what Techno said I need to go T come on. Techno said as he stood up leaving the room with her.