So close to freedom yet chained still by the unknown Strings

The sun set, it was time the day has come as The Syndicate paces around going and running from chest to chest grabbing from food to weapons to Ender pearls and armor "Ranboo get the Gapples!" "On it Techno!" as Techno finished prepping he left to find T who was out in the garden "T! Come on we have to get going or else we will never make it to Kul Elna in time..T?" Techno walked towards her as she stared off into the sky "Hm oh right...." T said turning to fully face Techno "You okay you seem down?" "No it's nothing." T's face forced a smile as she walked off into the house leaving Techno alone in the garden "Odd Meh it's fine....." Techno soon followed her after meeting everyone in the living room "Ready mates?!" Phil said in a determined tone "Ready Ready Ready Ready!" "T mate?" "Ready as I'll ever be." T said before glancing at Lill as they all went outside Techno and T getting on Karl as the other got on their horses before Technoblade yelled "Yoooo Let the Rebellion begin!" followed by T "To Kul Elna!" as they started to ride off for the now soon to come War.

While the Syndicate rode through the woods T took a sudden stop looking out to the bushes "T?" asked Ranboo in a worried tone as she raised her hand in a stop manner keeping dead silent before rustling in the bushes continued. T slowly creeped closer before grabbing into the bushes only to grab two boys' silence-filled area before being broken by a nervous wave and greeting "Hey.." "Charlie mate Tommy what-!" Phil said before being cut off by Techno "HEH?!" as T sighs, calming herself before speaking "Why are you kids here?" "Big bro Charlie said we can help and be Heroes!" "Is that  brat serious?" asked Lill "I have no clue!" answered Ranboo "Ok come with us then.-""What no mate they won't be safe- " "Phil it's fine and we can bring the kids to war POG!" "What no Techno that's Suicide!" yelled T "I agree with T here." said Ranboo raising his hand in agreement. "Then what do we do with them?!" Techno exaggerated gesturing his hands to the boys in a very insistent way "Well? Phil? It's your call, your boys." Silence filled the air as the wind started blowing towards the east. Soon enough Phil spoke up in a firm tone looking down, kneeling in front of Charlie "Charlie how well do you think you can fight now?" again silence followed by the sound of a few chirping sparrows and ka's from the crows being heard.

Charlie thought to himself for a while saying in his mind "Should I answer? Why does dad want to know this now of all the times?" his mind ran repent too fast for him to think rationally before blurting out "Pretty strong as of late dad." "Then help us." replied Phil holding his son's shoulder.
Charlie's eyes began to widen taking deep and steady breaths "What dad?, But you said you wouldn't-""Change of plans this is a...Special situation." Said Phil "I'm surrounded by idiots..." said T rolling her eyes holding her cased dagger to her head in disapproval "Well let's set up Camp for the night we will reach there by early midday tomorrow!" Ordered Techno heading into a Cave.