Unite and rise the syndicate is Back!

As the sun rose for another day the sound of crickets could be heard as T and Technoblade got up packing up camp readying to head off "Techno I apologize for last night it's just-you know i don't want to hurt my people." "Don't be sorry they were like your future kids in a sense it was going to be your duty to protect them all." Techno replied as he finished packing suddenly feeling something on his shoulder "Heh?" it was one of Phil's crows it was the one and only Bryan "Heh?!, Bryan what are you doing here?" T looked over tilting her head "That thing has a name?" she said confused "Yeah it's one of Phil's crows." the crow jumped flapping it's wings holding a letter as Technoblade took the letter opening it, it reads.

The letter

Dear Techno mate I heard what happened I apologies for what Wilbur said it was wrong and he knows that now after I explain it to him, How's T? I hope she's ok please wish her well for me and i hope to see you soon mate.

Sincerely- Philza Minecraft

End

"What does it say Techno?" "It's from Phil he's just making sure we are ok." Techno replied as he put the letter in his pocket "You got paper T?" Techno asked looking to her "Yeah here." she replied passing some paper to him "Thanks." Techno said as he started writing as he finished it rolling it up handing it to Bryan as he flew off "Alright let's go it's time you meet some old friends of mine." Techno said looking to T as he got on Karl lifting her on as they road off.

Hours later with Niki,Ranboo,Phil and Lillian at Niki's house

"So what's this sudden meeting for Phil?" Lillian asked looking confused "Yeah good question." said Ranboo "you'll see mates." replied Phil as there was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" yelled Niki as she came out of the kitchen heading to the door opening it "Hello-oh my hey Techno." "Heyoo Niki." Techno replied "who's that?" Niki asked pointing at T "oh Niki meet T, T this is Niki." "pleased to meet you." T said putting her hand out to shake Niki's "You too." said Niki smiling as they all came in heading into the living room "Niki who's here-" that moment Lillian froze in place looking at T speechless as T look over tilting her head "Can i help you?" T asked "your T right?, or Tayla right?" "I am yes." as Lillian wrapped her head around her answer she snapped back "I'm Lillian, Lillian Persephone." "Persephone?" T said confused "Yes it's me your older sister." Lillian said smiling putting her hand out to shake T's "it's good to see you then.. sis." T says shaking Lill's hand Lillian gripping her hand tightly while shaking it as they sit down. "Alright Techno mate explain your plan here." Phil says gesturing Techno to speak "Well you see we can all agree that King Jay needs to be taken down and I think I know how, however I can't do it without all of yours help." "So the main context is?" T asked "T i want you, Lillian and Niki to get in contact with the other 9 Kingdoms and explain the plan to them all." "Hold the hell up Techno buddy, you want us to contact our enemies?!, you do know how dangerous that truly is right?" "One thing all of them agree on is that how bad of a tyrant King Jay is, there for we can unite and take him down." "What about the towns people?" Ranboo asked "We will leave that to my old man he's top in the royal guard I'll give that to him." "Sounds like a plan then mates." Phil said "T you in?" Techno asked looking to her as she thought to herself something isn't right Lillian is different not the good different either it's as if she hate me with every fiber of her being, whatever if it ends bad it won't be a surprise. "T!" Techno said looking at her "Huh?, right yeah I'm in." she said with a smile "Yo let the Rebellion of Ku Elna begin!" Technoblade yelled holding up his sword "And here's to the syndicate being back together again mates!" cheered Phil "Yeah!" they cheered in unison.