Recollecting the old Day's and training

As T and Techno were talking in his room T looked around admiring everything haha yeah i recall.. That. she said as she picked up what seemed to be a journal "Techno what's this?" she asked, showing the journal in her hands ''O-Oh that 's just something old." Techno said walking over to the desk where T stood as she opened the journal it was completely filled the first page reads "Today i got to go to work with dad and best part was i met the Princess she was very lovely though i pointed my sword at her i apologized and she forgave me i really like her she's actually very funny as well pretty good at fighting as well not like she could ever beat me though haha sincerely Technoblade." "Aw Techno i didn't think you thought so highly of me I'm flattered." she said cutely looking at him "Your the princess of course i think highly of you." he replied blushing slightly. "Well come on, I have to train Charlie you can watch if you want." Techno said opening the door gesturing for her to walk out first "thanks." "Anytime your highness." Techno said in a teasing tone laughing as the two left to the courtyard.

"Alright Charlie time for Long ranged weapon training today." Techno said handing him a bow and arrow. "Yes so can we-" Charlie stopped mid sentence seeing T walk over with a smile "Started.." Charlie finished his tone sounding more agitated now. "Oh well if it isn't the racist piece of shit." T said with a sarcastic tone rolling her eyes at Charlie "Ok kids not fighting please i don't want Phil to scold you too." Techno said with a plain look "Well then Ill be with Tommy while you two train." T said as she walked over, sitting under the tree with Tommy lifting the little boy onto her lap, laying him down against her as the two watched Techno and Charlie Train. "T?" Tommy said looking up to the girl "Yes Tommy?" "Can I braid your hair?" He asked looking with puppy eyes "I don't know.." she replied with an unsure tone. "Please Dad showed me how I'm really good at it please..?" said Tommy with a pout on his face "Fine." She replied as she took the little boy from her lap as she turned her back to him taking her hair tie out giving it to the young one. "Ow easy on the hair!" T said in a slightly harsh "Sorry just putting it together and done!" "Lets see how you did kid." T pulled the braid to her right side as it was actually good. "Not a bad braid kid, it's better than I thought." she said with a slight smile "That's exactly what Techno said!" Tommy yelled, smiling "Actually how did you meet The Blade?" "Well Tommy, let's just say it was a very odd way to meet someone." "Oh ok." Tommy replied. As Charlie and Techno finished up with training we headed back inside as we were greeted by Phil who made food for everyone "Hey mates." "Heyooo Phil." Techno replied as he sat down at the table. "Dad look I made a braid using Miss Ts hair!" Tommy yelled excitedly, "That's lovely Tommy." "I hope he didn't give you his puppy eyes." Phil said whispering to T "Oh maybe but its ok i don't mind." replied T smiling warmly in the meantime Techno seemed to be zoned out thinking of past times.