you're starting to look really weird

its been a year now or longer ever since episode fourteen season two of inanimate insanity, aka the worse day ever.

oj and mephone's adoptive parents test tube & fan have been trying to bring back mephone's memories. they have no idea how and what happened all they can do is guess mephone removed his memories, without mepad the last person the contestants know of that was with mephone before mepad disappeared was gone.

of course oj sent some of the contestants to go find mepad but no luck unfortunately, but for mephone? it was even worse than ever. oj felt absolute dread every single day, he missed having his partner next to him, being able to love him without making him uncomfortable or looking into mephone's eyes and seeing mephone look at him as if he's a complete stranger.

oj have been patient even though its been so long and yet he still can't tell mephone he loves him without making him uncomfortable, oj remembered the day the final contestants came back all the sudden after its been a few days mephone didn't came back for the elimination and that what was made oj to make a search party for him.

only to see knife bring back a very confused and yet scared mephone, fan and test tube immediately tried to hug their son but mephone immediately flinched back looking scared and uncomfortable with them and looking at fan's and test tube's eyes the couple was absolutely heart broken.

oj tried to talk to him too to try and figure out what was wrong but no luck, it was for a few days til he and fan & test tube figured out mephone didn't remembered anything. nothing. absolutely nothing.

and that confused them, why? how? what happened? test tube explained that the challenge before episode fourteen it was a cave mining challenge, except all the gems were like memory gems and it was all mephone's memories.

of course after some talking with the people who won the challenge they were able to complete the puzzle except they were just missing one piece, it was how? what happened?

they couldn't figure out after a long time so all they could do first was try to help mephone remember without the memory gems.

they couldn't do this on their own of course so oj told some of the trusted contestants about the situation like paintbrush, knife, lightbulb, and so on about it.

they all tried to trigger his memories to make him remember, lightbrush tried to remake one of the episodes in season one with the help of a few contestants, paintbrush tried to help mephone to remember oj, fan & test tube tried to help him remember the day they both adopted him.

and oj tried to tell him everything about their relationship, and yet.

no luck.

mephone always stared at them confused, uncomfortable, or just. weirded out.

sometimes he would try to excuse himself by saying maybe they got the wrong guy, maybe it didn't happen, stuff like that and it broke oj's heart the most.

he missed his partner so much, he missed being able to look at him so lovingly, he missed having him next on bed, he missed having him on his arms, he missed telling him how much he loves him, he missed holding his hands, he missed everything, he missed kissing him and saying that he loves him very much.

he missed everything.

and it broke oj's heart someone he loved the most don't remember any of it like nothing ever happened.

for fan & test tube though? it felt like they lost their child.

test tube tried everything to fix mephone she tried looking thru his memory drive, and everything and yet no luck. she worked late every night trying to find solutions without needing the memory gems because they couldn't find it anywhere.