Dream a little [agere!mephone4]

it's been a decade ever since both 4S and Mephone escaped meeple inc, the two decided to live in a apartment to make sure the other is safe.

Mephone was gone for a while years ago to host a show as much as 4S wanted to join he couldn't risk it he needed to make sure that their creator won't go after them.

Their creator would send mindless robots like them but with less control of themselves other than to kill the two, so while Mephone was busy hosting the show with their cousin Mepad, 4S went out with himself alone to meeple to destroy anymore robots that's gonna kill them.

ever since then they were unbothered, well hopefully.

Mephone removed his memories of meeple years ago a year after they escaped due to how much it was making Mephone paranoid and the nightmare's, 4S was glad Mephone didn't forget him, well kinda.

Mephone would suddenly go into a mind-set of a younger age mainly 10 or even lower as 4 sometimes as a traumatic response, 4S was confused at first til he searched about it.

he was confused at first but he began to get used to it, it was slow at first seeing your middle age brother suddenly go into a mindset of a 4 years old but 4S didn't questioned it, whatever made his brother feel happy he wasn't gonna question it.

so then, 4S became Mephone's caretaker.

4S was the only person so far Mephone trusted to age regress to, 4S was happy Mephone trusted him enough to be comfortable around him yes they are brothers, twins even, and been best friend's ever since childhood but it still made 4S glad his brother trusted him.

4S was honestly glad he & his brother somehow was able to have generation skills, so as a surprise years ago 4S made Mephone a safe room whenever he age regress where he can be a kid in a room with everything he likes and such especially if 4S isn't there to take care of him.

4S was reading a newspaper after he accidentally punched the TV breaking it in half training trying to find more about his 'abilities' he was sitting on a leather couch on the living room, minding his own business.

yes he can just generate a new tv they never really needed to spend money unless they wanted to since they can't generate everything exactly as they want but 4S decided to check out the newspaper they been receiving in the mail.

'new TPOT episode introduces a zombie outbreak! Host getting infected, find out more!' 4S read as he skimmed thru the pages of the newspaper as he let out a sigh.

nothing new really other than stuff about other object shows, or advertisements. he wished there was more action based shows but at least he was glad the Reality object shows have been branching out more other than the same compete, loose, and win shows.

4S glanced at the clock adjusting his sunglasses it was almost 1 pm, as he sighed. it was his turn to cook lunch the two agreed on taking turns with cooking and even chores.

4S stretched his arms as he puts down the newspaper on the coffee table as he stood up and went to the window, he turned up the blinds letting the sunlight in as he looked down at the street.

nothing new nothing much other than some kids playing in the street or people hanging out of their apartments.

4S then walked to one of the hallways, he and Mephone used to share rooms but ever since they grew up of course they got their own rooms but the two decided to make sure their rooms were close just incase of emergencies.

4S knocked on Mephone's door, he then opened it. "hey blue. what do you want for lunch?" 4S asked as he walked in, receiving no response.

"Blue?" 4S looked seeing his brother wrapped in a blanket like a burrito as he raised a eyebrow removing his sunglasses.