we won .

" STOP ! You cowards !"

There was a man in warrior 's clothes with a face mask. His clothes were covered in blood.
Everyone in the court looked at the entrance wondering who the man was .
" Who the hell are you?" The king asked.
" Didn't you recognised me?"
He took a pause seeing all the questioning faces. Madhuri didn't even turned around to take a look. All she heard was a familiar voice . She opened her eyes but didn't move.

" Father"
He took off his mask. All the people were stunned to see him, to see the great prince standing there fully alive . No one believed their own eyes.
" You?"
" Yes me"
He walked towards his father. In between his father and him there was Madhuri, kneeled down with chains all over her. He knocked off the sword of the soldier's hand who was trying to kill her.
" Unchain her, right now! I instructed you all, no one touches her . No one !" He yelled loudly.
" Madhu?"
" Salim is it really you?" Madhuri asked without looking at him .
" Look at me Madhu, it's me . What happened to you my dear?"
" No , it can't. I can't to do it again !" She started sobbing.
He was trying to remove the chains from her neck .
" Madhu look at me, it's really me. "
She slowly lifted her eyes. She slowly touched his face to be sure . He held her hand to ensure her.
" It's me , I am not dead. I am here, with you"
" Oh Salim!" She was so happy to see him that she couldn't put her excitement into words. They hugged each other tightly.
" Don't cry madhu everything is fine , I have come back. And now, its time for a marriage."
" What?"
" First you stand up please. Can you?"
" Yes " He helped her to stand up .

His father was too stunned to speak.
" I see you didn't get any message earlier but here I am . "
" How can you be here?"
" I won. "
" What ?!!"
" Yes, I won. If you don't believe me , I can bring the king of Hansi on his knees , right here , he is in the carriage. "
" But you were -"
" Dead? No I wasn't. It was my strategy. Attack when least expected. I first fought with them to make them feel that it's all true. Then, I faked my death so that the king will declare the war as over. With half of my army we disappeared for some days and then attacked when they had their celebrations so that they were not prepared. Hence now, we won. You lost my dear father."
" Salim you -"
" Father you always want to use your strength and power, but sometimes using your brain works wonders."
" Salim! You are talking to your father, mind it !"
" Nothing's left now. I won so now it's time for, you know ."
He held Madhuri 's hand proudly.
" All the people present in this court I invite you all to my wedding with my beloved Madhuri. Your presence would definitely be a blessing for us. Do come !"
Madhuri was so proud of her Salim.
" I am so proud of you "
" Thank you. "

" You all people really do like to kill innocent people don't you ?"
" Salim stop it " his father ordered.
" No , not today. You literally were going to kill her and you all were watching the fun. No one tried to stop? Yes madhu? Did Anyone come to help you ?"
" Don't fear madhu, speak."
" No one helped me ."
" And what about you? You believed their lies too? "
" Salim,-"
" Why did you get ready for this ?"
" I thought you were dead because of me and how could I ever live without you?"
" Oh my Madhu , how ? It's never possible. I am never leaving your back .Do you understand?"
" Yes"
" You are stuck with me " Salim said.
" Happy too!" She smiled at him.
" I can understand what situation you were in, if I was in your situation maybe I would have done the same thing. I am so sorry for that madhu, I couldn't imagine what you would have been through. I wanted to send a message here that it's fake but it was really risky so I didn't."
He moved his hand through her hair and patted her head.
" Salim! You are here in front of me that's what matters."
" Stop this , this is a royal court! "
" You don't tell me that father. "
" Salim!" His father yelled.
" Father! Now it's my turn . I am the king, and I make the rules . Everyone, bow before your queen."
Everyone did as Salim instructed.
" Now it's king Salim not prince Salim. And this is your queen Madhuri Salim. Don't ever forget that."

" Madhu, queens don't dress like that. Go change, we have a ceremony ahead. Wear the royal clothes. We are going to complete the coronation tomorrow. Everyone should be there on time . "
His father started leaving the court.
" Father, I would love if you are there tomorrow to shower me your blessings as the father of the king."
He didn't respond and left the court.
" I am so happy you are here."
" I will always be there now, madhu. I love you "
" I love you too ."
" We won. Finally."
" We won." She repeated his words.