🌸Chap 7 - Hunt and Friendship (and more)🌸

This is a cream lvl 20 AU where dream is a "Hunter" (or more like a Witcher lol) who's duty is to kill powerful and dangerous monsters and cross is....yknow....cross- 👹👹

This oneshot isnt requested by anyone but, if you wanna request smth...you know what to do 🫡

This is inspired by a roleplay that i did with my friend sam/lucia so if ur reading this...hi
________________________________

It was a nice day, when one of the best hunters was called to the king's castle.

King: "good afternoon Dream, ive got a new task for you." The king took a picture out of his pocket. There was a huge skeleton monster covered in purple aura with violet horns, who was killing someone.

King: "your task is to kill this monster, hes been here since a long ago, but none of our other hunters could kill him." He gave the picture to Dream.

Dream: "i understand my king, where do i find this beast?"

King: "he probably lives in the dark forest, due to the people who survived the ecounter with him seeing him there. And no worries, your payment will not disappoint you"

Dream: "alright, im on my way now" he bowed down to the king and left the throne room.

~•°timeskip°•~

As Dream was walking through the village, someone rushed to him. It was Dream's best friend, Ink.

Ink: hey Dream, i heard youre gonna kill a very dangerous monster, can me and blue join?" he politedly asked his friend.

Dream: "of course ink, but be prepared, i heard this monster is different from the others ive killed" he responded.

Ink nodded in agreement and rushed somewhere.

Dream got his bow, arrows, sleeping poison and more stuff like that. When he was done packing his stuff, he heard a knock on the door of his house.

He opened the door to see his best friends, Ink and Blue, who were both ready for the Hunt.

Dream: "bye Brother, ill be back in a few days!" He waved at his brother Nightmare, who was cuddling with his boyfriend Killer.

Nightmare: "bye Dream, take care" (btw nootmare is passive here cuz if not they would probably send a witcher after him-)

~•°timeskip (aGaIn)°•~

Ink, Dream and Blue were now walking in the dark forest, aiming their weapons at everything that moved an inch. Blue had two katanas, ink had a long stick with sharp knives on both sides, and dream had his bow.

Dream: "guys i think we should split up, we can cover more land like that. If any of you sees that beast, call the others." Blue and Ink nodded.

Then the trio split up. (I think we all know whos gonna find that oreo-)

~•°ey guess what :) TiMeSkIp 👹👹°•~

It was getting dark already, while Dream was still looking for the beast. Suddenly, Something appeared behind Dream, something large. Dream could hear it breathing behind him, so he quickly turned around.

Now, he was face to face to the beast, that killed so many people. The large monster stared Dream in the eyes, not moving an inch. Dream quickly jumped away and pointed his bow and arrow at him.

The beast growled loudly, as he noticed Dream's weapon. Dream shoot an arrow right to the large monsters chest, but to his surprise, he dodged it.

As Dream was questioning how is he even capable of not shooting a monster of that size, like. How is it even possible!?. The monster grabbed Dream's bow and threw it away.