🌸Chap 18 - friends🌸

This is a lesbian cream oneshot kinda based on a roleplay i did with my friend, so its kinda requested by Cuphead_Toon789

ONTO LE CHAPTER!!!
___________________________

Dream was a 15 year old girl. Right now, she woke up with a cute yawn. She got from her bed and did the usual stuff you do when its school.

Suddenly, she heard the voice of her older brother, Nightmare. "DREAM COME DOWN BREALFAST IS DONE!!" Dream rushed down the stair and greeted her brother.

She quickly ate her breakfast and checked her phone. "I think you're forgetting something sis." Nightmare said.

Dream looked at Nightmare with a confused look, but then she remembered. "AH!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!! IM GONNA BE LATE--!!"

She squeaked as she grabbed two toasts and her backpack and rushed out of the house. "Silly her, i would take her there by the car...." Nightmare sighed as he finished his breakfast and got ready for school.

Dream was running at the street when suddenly, she bumped into someone. It was a girl with a black shortsleeve turtleneck sweather, with many scars on her arms and a very visible scar on her cheek.

"Ah! I-im so sorry for bumping into you!!" The girl grabbed Dream by the arm and helped her up without Dream even trying to stand up by herself. Then she walked away with a "be careful next time".

~•°timeskip°•~

When Dream finally found her class, it was already kinda late. "Im so sorry for being late-!!" The teacher lowered her head at her and nodded. Dream looked around, and saw the only free desk in the corner. She sat there and took out her math books and a pen. Some students looked at her and whispered to eachother stuff like "woah, shes sitting at the strongest and angriest girl in this school... how is she not afraid..?"

It was 20 minutes already, when the door got kicked and the girl in black turtle-neck sweather walked in, letting the door shut on its own. Some students chuckled, when the others just stared, waiting for Dream to get totally beaten up by the girl in black.

The teacher wanted to say something, but the girl said it instead. "24 minutes late, i know teach, no need to tell me." She groaned as she slammed her textbook on the table. She then sat next to Dream......and.....nothing else. The students stared as if Dream had a 100 meters big red dragon sitting next to her.

"Uhh hey? What happened to your...arm?" Dream asked. The girl looked her and pointed at different scars while saying: "lynx, pitbull, me, bear, me again, an eel, 19 times my father, etc..." Dream petted the girl's arm, which made her flinch a bit. "Woahhhh! Thats so cool." The girl shily put her arm down and looked away.

~•°after all the classes, lunch time°•~

Dream got a delicious lunch, so she was really exited. She sat at a table and grabbed a fork ready to eat, but suddenly, someone slammed their hand against the table and shouted: "give me yer lunch, now!!" Dream squeaked in surprise. "Oh, im sorry but i cannot do that." The person stared at Dream, but then slowly walked towards her with a grin on his face.

"Nobody dares to say the no to me..." he was just about to hurt Dream, when suddenly, someone grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the wall. "I dare to say no to you, you fat spoiled bitch, go get lost like your father before i make sure you never see the daylight ever again...." someone said. the boy stood up and ran Away as fast as he could.

Dream looked at the person carefuly, and saw it was the turtle-neck sweather girl. Dream hugged the girl and smiled. "Thanks for saving me!" The girl slowly put Dream away. "No problem ig..." she said as she was about to walk away. "Whats your name? Im Dream by the way." "Cross, the name's Cross." She said as she walked away.

~•°later°•~

As Dream was about to walk out of the school, she suddenly heard yelling of the math teacher. "Miss Peñaloza! I can't believe this is happening! Youre good at every subject but youre falling math already!!" Dream peeked in, to see Cross looking at the math teacher.

'she helped me so ill help her!' Dream thought. She walked up to the teacher. "Uhm miss? I think Cross doesnt have time for math because she was uhh.. helping me with very important stuff! Yeah." Both girls looked at Dream. "Is that true miss Peñaloza?" The teacher asked and Cross nodded.

"Hm, alright, but i suggest you to start working on maths too." The teacher said as she walked away. Cross looked at Dream. ".....thank you, my father would beat me up if i failed a class." Dream smiled and hugged Cross. "I see you arent so good with math right? I can help you with it if you want!" Cross' pupils widened. "Y-you would...do that for me--?" Dream nodded and Cross hugged back.

~•°5 months later°•~

Dream and Cross became really close to eachother. They would always help eachother in school and go on sleepovers to Dream's and Nightmare's house. Cross didnt admit it, but she had a crush on Dream, even tho her father was homophobic.

One day, when Cross was at Dream's house, Nightmare walked up to Cross and grabbed her by the turtle-neck sweather. "Listen here, i know you like my sister, plus shes always talking too much abou you when youre not here. So go and kiss her right now or i'll make you do it." Cross blushed deeply and slowly turned to Dream.

She walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "U-uhm, hey Dream. Ca-can i do..something-?" Dream smiled "of course you can Crossy!" Cross took a deep breath, before grabbing Dream by the chin and slamming her lips against Dream's. They both melted into the kiss, loving every second of it. Soon, they broke the kiss and panted, while smiling at eachother.

Nightmare smiled and said: "make sure you dont end up making out!" Suddenly, someone kicked the door open. "DID I HEAR THE WORD MAKE OUT!?!?" they turned around to see Nightmare's girlfriend Killer, who was staring at Cross and Dream. "The only people that are gonna make out tonight are you and me Killz~" he smiled as he kissed Killer's cheek.

~•°The End°•~

________________________________________
Its 21:39 right now and im still not asleep lol 😃👍