6

Solange's POV
St Michael, BRDO
February 13

Barbados was absolutely beautiful.

Of all places I'd been to, it had to be at the top of my list. The fact that it was the birth place of the love of my life made it even more beautiful.

Spending every day and night in the confines of the hospital made me appreciate my personal life even more. Especially my family.

My nieces and nephews. My siblings. My mother and step-father. Everyone.

"We should move down here." I suggested as Robyn sat beside me. She threw her leg over my lap and I pulled her into my body.

"For real?"

"Yeah."

I was genuinely interested in a refresher such as moving.

"I could start my foundation down here and even try open up some hospitals." I said, causing my wife-to-be to smile.

"You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know." She beamed, just looking at me. "It's somewhere in the top 100 reasons why I love you."

"And you don't know which number it is?" I scrunched my face up. "Clearly you don't love me enough."

"You're right." She sighed and looked away.

A second, or two, went by before she abruptly straddled my lap. She inched her face close to mine.

Her lips ghosted over mine and I let out a shaky breath. "I love you too much." She muttered before we finally kissed.

She held my face as her tongue began to explore my mouth. My hands hovered over her body before landing on her ass. I gently smacked it before gripping it.

We smooched for a minute before pulling away for air. "Mwah, mwah." She pecked my lips, causing me to smile.

We were getting married on Valentine's Day. The holiday of love. I dreamt of getting married on that day, as a young girl. It just symbolised a lot to me.

Robyn didn't protest. It was part of our 50/50. I had my say in certain things and she had her say in other things.

"Titi Rob!" We heard from the shore. It was Titan calling for her.

"What?!" She shouted back.

"Come help us crack these coconuts!" Zamora shouted, standing beside him.

"Your aunt duties call." I joked, caressing her face.

"Someone needs to teach these kids how to do it." She shrugged and climbed out of my lap, running over to the kids. My eyes stayed on her ass as it jiggled with each step.

Once she was far enough, I sat up in my beach chair, looking to my other family.

My mother was enjoying herself, drinking from a coconut and Richard was doing the same beside her.

Then I turned to the other side of me I furrowed my brows when I didn't notice Onika, so I stood to go find her.

I quickly went back to grab my coverup before heading towards the hotel, which was a few minutes from the beach.

Robyn and I had been staying with her family during this period. My mother and Richard were also staying at the Fenty House with us, but everyone else was at the hotel.

I liked that because it gave me time to miss my family.

When Trent saw me walking off the beach, he jogged up to me and accompanied me. He was so tall, taller than me. I miss when I could bully him, but that wouldn't work now because he could overpower me.