Job interview

Alex at first thought getting the job at the museum would be perfect. After all, it allows him a direct intervention into events for when Morro appears to possess the Night Guard there and he also still needed the job. However, at the same time this would lead to a whole other problem that he would have to deal with

Krux

Krux was still currently masquerading around as Doctor Saunders, the Museums Curator, and would lead to Alex having to be around the man on an almost daily basis and that's not what Alex wanted at all. If he accidentally leaks something to Krux that would cause a crap ton of problems for himself and could possibly get him killed.

He started thinking about what to do about the opportunity given to him and decided the pros of taking the job outweighed the cons. So, with an anxious heart he decided to take the job.

(Time Skip)

Finding the Museum was a lot more difficult than Alex thought it would. The flier had an address on it ,but he had no idea where that was and asking people around for help didn't do a lot of good, but he had finally arrived.

He started walking up to the museum, the size intimidating him. With every step he took, the fear of what taking this job would cause made him anxious. As he stood at the door he took one final breath to calm himself and then walked in.

The lobby was rather boring if Alex was being honest. Stone columns were by the doors holding the building up with the room having a circular shape to it. Two hallways led further into the building where the artifacts were held.

" Can I help you?" asked a female voice to Alex's right. It was a middle aged woman who looked bored out of her mind sitting at a desk. It seemed she was the receptionist.

"Yeah, I saw on a flier that there was a Night Guard position here." Alex replied

"Sorry honey, you're a bit late." she answered. " Someone had just applied and got the job before you got here."

Alex was shocked. He had never even considered that someone would get the job before him. He realized he should have taken it into consideration ,but he needed to get this job. Not only to help later on ,but also to get money for food and other things. He had to have it.

"Please, is there any way to get this job? I need it," Alex begged. He knew that he was being dramatic and it didn't make him look great ,but he was desperate for the job. If he didn't get it he would be homeless and without food for a while.

The woman gave him a pitying look. "Look kid, I am sorry that you need this job, but there is nothing I can do for you. Someone already got the job and I can't change it. It wouldn't be fair to the other guy if we just took his job away just to give it to someone else ."

Alex knew she was right. Knew that it wouldn't be fair to the other guy if he took his job. Still, Alex was desperate. As Alex was about to beg again a weird voice pierced the air. A voice he knew. A voice of someone that scared him.

" What seems to be the problem?" asked Krux or as he was currently known as Dr. Saunders.

He looked just like he did in the show with his gray hair and long mustache except for the fact that he wasn't a lego. It was weird seeing someone from the show knowing they would be important later on and that Alex would have to defeat him,but that was for later. Now, he was gonna have to convince the man to let him have the job.

"This young man keeps asking for the night watchmen job even though I have already told him that someone has the job," the receptionist replied frustratedly. Alex knew he was being problematic and would probably apologize later to her.