Fanboying

Chen's Noodle house looked just as tacky as it did in the show. It had the weird noodle "sign" in the front with the man lifting a cup of noodles up and down and Chen's voice saying that the place is NInjago's number one noodle house. Alex had a strong feeling that Chen's voice probably wouldn't be playing in the future.

As Alex entered the restaurant his eyes were assaulted by the neon colors of the floor. In Alex's opinion the place needed an entire redesign to make it look even decent. The food was being served on a conveyor belt that people could get food from.

"How many will be dining with you today?" said a female voice to Alex's left. It was Skylor and Alex was trying not to fanboy over her. She was always one of his favorites even if she never appeared as much as he wished she did.

She looked just like she did in the show. A pretty face with scarlett hair and her customary orange gi that she always wore. She was a little taller than Alex with her being about 5,10 and him being 5,8. He had never liked how short he was.

" Actually I wasn't planning on eating. I was wondering if this place was hiring right now?"

She looked a bit shocked at that. Probably was wondering why anyone would want to work at a place founded by her father.

"Part time or Full time and what is your name?" She asked after recovering from her shock.

"Alex and Part time.Now could I please ask for your name?" Alex knew her name ,but he wasn't supposed to know her name.

"Skylor and when can you start?"

"Today if it is possible." Alex answered. If he could start today then it would give him an excuse to not have to go back to that sad excuse of an apartment. It also would get him some money.

"That's great, now if you would follow me I can get you your uniform and tell you what you will be doing." She replied.

Alex followed her to the back and got his uniform which was a turquoise dress shirt with a bright red bow tie, red dress pants , and a turquoise hat that said Chen's noodle house on the front.In Alex's opinion the uniform looked hideous with all the bright colors ,but he wasn't gonna say anything in case Skylor got offended.

"Don't like the uniform?" She teased me while chuckling to herself.

"Did I say something out loud by accident?" Alex asked.

"No, but your face was basically screaming your opinion of it." she said while smiling. "I have been thinking about changing the uniform ,but haven't actually done it yet."

"Why don't you have to wear it?" Alex asked. It wasn't fair to him how she got to wear her gi and he had to wear this clown outfit basically.

"Isn't it obvious." She answered "I'm the boss and you're not. Now teasing aside, let's talk about your job. You will be at the cash register and asking people how many people are with them and if they are doing the buffet or if they are ordering off the menu. If they are doing the buffet , you will charge them up at the register and then they don't have to pay anymore. If they are using the menu then you will lead them to a table not connected to the buffet and sit them. When they are ready to order they will ring a type of buzzer on their table that will be sent to you so you can go over to take their order. When their food is done you will bring it to them along with the bill. Finally, when they finish they will come to the register with the bill and pay. Does that all make sense?"

"Yeah I think it makes sense." Alex replies. It was a lot ,but he thinks he understood everything." Though I am confused on why you didn't ask me earlier if I was doing the buffet or ordering from the menu."