Visitor

Yay! I got another chapter out in about a week. It is however a bit shorter than normal ,so sorry about that. Anyway enjoy.

Also

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

It has been about a month since Alex had discovered his elemental powers. He had continued to train with Skylor and was now learning martial arts with Garmadon. He has become rather proficient at martial arts and could probably hold his own against most enemies now. That doesn't mean he would win if it just depended on fighting ,but the fact that he could at least put up a challenge made Alex feel a little proud of himself.

He has also been training his elemental power and it has gone ... okay. He hasn't exactly found anywhere great to train and he doesn't want to use the museum bones in case Krux were to find out something. He has discovered though that if he summons a ghost that other people can't see the ghost.

Speaking of the museum, Alex had just started his shift and he was now more on edge. It was getting to about the time Morro shows in the story and he could possibly strike any day now.

Alex was just about to enter a room when he heard a noise from behind. He snapped his neck around to look behind him. He shined the flashlight in the hall only to see nothing out of the ordinary.

"Who's there!?" Alex yelled. He was extremely nervous now. This was it and he was going to make sure he beat Morro

"Boo."

Alex yelped and threw a punch in the direction of the voice.

"Ow, what did you do that for?"

Alex looked and stared blankly when he realized who it was.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have punched you Cole if you hadn't tried to scare me." Alex said

"Maybe, but where is the fun in that?" Cole answered while holding his now bleeding nose

"You should probably work on your situational awareness." a voice said from behind Alex

Alex ,again, was startled and if someone said he jumped a bit then he would call them a liar.

"What is with you ninja trying to scare me?" Alex asked

"I did not find it very nice, but Cole said it would be funny." Zane replied.

"Yeah well, don't listen to that jerk." Alex pointed at Cole who had a smug grin at this point. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Well Zane and I were on patrol in the city when I remembered you mentioning that you worked at the museum here, so we decided to come pay you a visit and maybe get a personalized tour of the place." Cole answered.

"Affirmative, I wanted to know some of the history of the place and I haven't actually done a tour of the museum." Zane added

"Technically, I should be calling the police to arrest you two for breaking and entering." Alex said.

"That is correct, but Cole told me that you wouldn't actually do that." Zane interrupted

" I mean he is right, but just... ergh" Alex didn't like admitting that Cole was right and he had nothing to say to that comment.

"I knew you wouldn't do anything against us." Cole answered with an even smugger grin than before

"Careful, people might confuse your fat ego with your fat weight." Alex snipped back.