Authors note

AHHHHHHH HI EVERYONE!

Welcome to book FOUR of the Alpha Series.

Disclaimer: If you have not read books 1-3 go do that now. This book will make zero sense if you don't LOL. So STOP and go read.

I've missed you all! Have you missed me? I hope so!

Ya'll it's been a crazy few months. This book has gotten so much hate and it hasn't even come out yet. I have had to BLOCK people because of it.

Also, so many people have been rude to me because of Dieter's Prize. They were calling me sick and weird and all the names. Leaving comments in the book as well. Everyone's entitled to their opinions I guess but damn does it hurt.

This is why it took so long for me to come back and write. Haven't been feeling the best when it comes to my writing...

Because of that, I'm still debating if I will do a fifth book after this. Who knows. I had a plan to do multiple books for all the Mickayas' but I don't know yet. We will see.

REMEMBER: Authors on this app are doing this for FUN, not out of obligation. This means if you are rude to authors they can easily stop and not come back.

If you don't want to read this book because you don't like Sean, then DON'T. 

Don't be in the comments asking about what the next book is going to be and when it's going to be.

OKAY! Back to our regularly scheduled program.

But I am now back and better than ever. Outside of the comments, I needed a little break after Carter's Savior to get my creative juices back and flowing. The plan was to start posting TWO books at a time. And some of you already know how distracted I can get by doing two at the same time.

*Cough cough Desperate Times* (I'll finish I promise...I just don't know when. LOL)

So with that, I've just decided to do it one at a time.

Anyway, I hope you are all so excited to join me on this journey with Sean. He has a special place in my heart and I am so excited for you guys to see the REAL him.

This book is going to be so fun! It'll be toxic in the beginning but then it'll be all lighthearted (ish) and romantic. VERY ANGSTY! But in the will they, won't they vibe.

Not as emotionally heavy as the last two. But it will still have aspects where you might cry...just a little.

HEHEHEHEH

If you've made it this far then you know I LOVE to make you cry! Shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.

Updates: Chapter updates will happen when I can... I work full time, and I am also working on my FIRST self-published book. So that is taking up a lot of my time! 

(if you are interested in knowing more, let me know and I'll put my writing Instagram in the comments!)

This book is also filled with twists and turns and plot twists. I hope you allll enjoy it!

The next chapter is TW. READ THEM!

Until the next...