Sixteen

Truceson's POV

"Get out." I stood to my feet and raced to the door of my office and pulled it open.

Did I fucking just say that shit out loud?

I like guys.

Fucking hell. I've never once...never thought about saying it or accepting that part of myself ever. My mother made sure it was buried deep. Fucking forgotten. I made sure it was too. But fuck, Sean must have some voodoo powers to get me to admit that.

"Truce--"

"Get the fuck out now." He stood to his feet and walked before me. I kept my eyes low to the ground, reeling over everything I had just told him.

About my inheritance, about my fake engagement, and now that I liked guys. Which, again what the fuck? He walked out and once he did I slammed the door shut and locked it. I felt panic seep into my bones. I don't even know him well enough to have told him anything about myself and yet I am. Airing out my dirtiest fucking secrets to him. 

I knew the moment I saw him in that fucking coffee shop I should have run far from him. He awakened something deep within me and I knew...

Fuck, what the hell am I supposed to do now? He knows I'm g--I like guys. And on top of that, I was being a fucking idiot and got all weird and jealous when Shane asked him to show him around. Then asked for his fucking number. I didn't even know Shane liked guys...and of course, the one guy he flirts with in front of me is Sean. I mean fuck, Sean is...

Stupidly hot, gorgeous, temptation in its truest form?

SHUT UP BRAIN.

He offered his place to me...told me he'd make me a key. His bed was really comfy...NO. I can't be in a house with him. Alone. All night. I can't. I'd--there'd be no way I could continue on faking with Dae knowing the object of my deepest desires is so close to me. 

That's if he even feels the same way. But I guess the question is, what is it that I even feel? Am I interested? What am I even THINKING right now?

There was a knock on the door and I stilled. Did he come back? Why in the hell did I wish he had come back? I slowly walked over to the door and pulled it open there stood a confused-looking Ana and before I could shut the door on her she pushed herself in.

"We need to talk, right now." She whispered, which I don't know why when my office is completely separate from everyone else's.

"I don't want to." Ana rolled her eyes and it was obvious she didn't care. I went back to sit in my chair. Ana occupied the ones in front of me.

"Truceson. what the fuck? That giant walked out of your office looking like he was about to explode. And then the meeting he was all tense and shit. And don't think I didn't notice how stiff you got."

"Ana--"

"No. You're going to listen and I'm going to tell you what I think is going on and at the end, you're going to tell me if I'm right or wrong."

I muttered a quick fine, only because I knew there was no way she'd get anything remotely correct. And it would be funny to see her embarrassing herself.

"That giant, what? Sean? That's the guy who you stayed the night at. Your mysterious friend. Who can I say is wildly attractive? Unnaturally even. And from the looks of it, he knows Ty, Ty knows Ria, he probably works at that damn coffee shop which all of a sudden you love. You also haven't been home, but sleeping in this damn office. Which makes me wonder why don't you want to go home with your fiance?"