Preview

Book #4 in the Alpha Series

Sean Romanoff.

Ruthless. Asshole. Aggressive. Controlling.

All words used to describe him by people who are supposed to love him most.

Plagued by the curse of his parents and is now left to deal with the trauma it brought him. He had decided to do what no shifter had ever done.

Venture into the human world.

Sean wants nothing more than to find himself. Rid himself of the nasty titles placed on him and discover the man he is. He left everything he knew behind, to finally be the man--the wolf--he has always been afraid to be.

Kind. Caring. Soft. Free.

At the age of 20, he is still mateless, but that doesn't bother him. He is slowly coming to terms with his sexuality and seeing the difference in how wolves react to it and humans. But never once in a million years did he think his mate would be anything other than a shifter.

It's never been done before...

That is until now.

Truceson Cheong

In the words of his favorite superhero, he calls himself;

Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Being heir to the richest family in South Korea, who now has a business in America, he spends a lot of his free time...exploring.

To some, he can't be tied down, but only he knows what he is truly running away from.

Himself.

His family had always been aware of his attraction since he was a kid. But because of the stigma that surrounds being gay, especially in Korean households. He's been told year after year to hide and he has.

Now trapped in an arranged marriage, engaged to a wealthy American family, he is convinced that he will go through the rest of his life not knowing what true love is.

That is until his assistant is late and has to get his coffee...

Will Truceson let his family and duty get in the way of what he really wants?

Will Sean stay his better self or revert to old ways?

Are happily ever afters real?

Read more to find out!

Coming in 2024

All rights reserved.