7.0

"7.0: Hurricane Taehyun"

Kai & Soobin were dropped off eventually & were lucky to make it back in time for lunch. Both were having hangovers, but both also were still very much excited to spend more time with Yeonjun & Beomgyu. 

Soobin' grandparents went out for brunch giving the boys time to settle in again & check on their surprise guest. Soobin opened the bedroom door & immediately was surprised. "반가워요?" (Happy to see me ?), the voice of their guest belonging to Taehyun. Kai hugged Taehyun which ended up being a massive group hug between the three.  

"태현아 여기서 뭐하는 거야? 집에서 재미있게 놀고 있는 줄 알았는데?" (What are you doing here, Taehyun ? I thought you've been having fun at home ?) Soobin asked this a bit confused. Kai was just as shocked, but was happy that Taehyun had joined them. "I got bored. Who knew a month without you goofballs would be so uneventful..."

The conversation shifted eventually. They caught up & had their inside jokes. The friend group were having the time of their lives. All came to a head when Yeonjun arrived with Beomgyu. There wasn't much spoken, but Taehyun hugged Beomgyu. 

Soobin in order to avoid the awkwardness gestured Yeonjun to help him set out some snacks & drinks for everyone. Beomgyu & Taehyun stayed in their embrace for a few moments. Kai opted to go into the other room with Soobin & Yeonjun. "형..." (Hyung...) Kai whines as Yeonjun ruffles his hair. Soobin & Yeonjun shared a look that went a bit unnoticed by Kai. They knew exactly why he was being sulky with them.

Meanwhile...

Beomgyu finally got out of Taehyun' embrace. "여기 왜 왔어요?" (Why are you here ?) Harsh ? Maybe, but Beomgyu was in no mood to play any games. Taehyun cancelled on him & all of a sudden shows up a month in what was shaping to be a great vacation. Taehyun smiled as he answered. "I was bored, hyung. I am sorry I cancelled. But I am here now."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes as the others came in with snacks & drinks. Almost immediately Beomgyu sat with Kai. Yeonjun with Soobin. Taehyun was very observant. He also was fueling a little green monster known as jealousy. So what does he do ? He causes a scene.

"이 모든 것은 무엇에 관한 것입니까?" (What is all of this about ?) He of course was gesturing to Beomgyu & Kai. Completely ignoring the two eldest & the look of absolute horror on Soobin' face. "What do you mean, hyung ? Why do you look mad ?" Kai asked this very much confused why Taehyun was acting the way he was. "He doesn't know ? How long were you going to hold out on this, Beomgyu hyung ?"

Beomgyu flushed a bit embarrassed as he really didn't want to talk about this at all. "Why do you insist on being this way ? I'd rather not talk about it." Taehyun chuckled a bit unamused as he finally let out a detail that shocked Kai & Soobin, but wasn't all that new to Yeonjun. "Taehyun... Stop...", Yeonjun interjected always choosing to support Beomgyu first. Soobin already making his way to Kai' side. 

Taehyun let the little detail slip in a rage. How dare Beomgyu act this way just because he cancelled on him ? "So us means nothing to you because I cancelled on you, Beomgyu hyung ? Is that how you treat the person you claimed you have a crush on ?"

That's the thing about crushes & love... the heart can confuse you & be filled with affection for more than one....