Epilogue

"Epilogue: Back To Reality"

Soobin, Kai, & Taehyun has finally moved into their home together. Their families now a bit more secure on them having a nice place outside the dorms together. It has been probably a week since the end of the trip. It was now back to reality...

Taehyun sat between his friends as they all did their work. The silence was comfortable besides the soft music playing from each other their earphones. The end of their vacations vary in many ways...

Taehyun was still very much upset over Beomgyu' decision, but valued his friendship with Kai that he was willing to suffer in silence. Kai bonded more with Soobin, made a new friend in Yeonjun, & he's seeing how thing go with Beomgyu. Kai probably is the only one who came out of their vacation happy.

Soobin was a different story. He had a wonderful summer. He enjoyed getting closer with Yeonjun these last few months... Sadly, they just aren't to be at the moment. No matter how much his heart was hurting, she was extremely happy to be with his friends & knew they'd always support him. 

Soobin' mind drifted back to Yeonjun as he moved to sit by the window. Kai & Taehyun joining him. "자책하지 마세요. 이게 끝일 필요는 없어요. 몇 년만 더..." (Don't blame yourself. This doesn't have to really be the end. Give it a few years...) Kai said this trying to cheer him up. Taehyun remained silent, but it was quite clear he agreed with Kai. Soobin shouldn't be feeling as bad as he does.

Soobin smiled sadly as he responded. "Maybe it... we... maybe I meant nothing to him. Maybe it was just a summertide sugar rush & then he bailed because he didn't want anything serious..." Soobin continued talking hold of his friends hands, "Let's promise that we'll never let anything between us stop us friend being friends. Let's promise to always be there for each other."

In unison the others answered, "약속합니다." (We promise.)

The END.

끝.