The summoning

Feet hit the ground hard as Danny ran through the rain. His hair was sopping wet and stick down on his head. Water droplets fell down his face.

Danny panted as he ran. The rain made the streets slippery and Danny found it hard to stay on his feet, he stumbled more than a few times.

Danny had underestimated just how dangerous Gotham was. He managed pretty well for the most part.

He now knows to hold onto his things tightly after more than a few pickpockets tried to rob him.

Now Danny was running from someone far more dangerous than your common mugger.

Danny hid behind a wall and focused on keeping his ecto signature untraceable. Running away wouldn't help him if he was found for having and ecto signature.

Danny listened as his heart pounded. The clopping sound of shoes on pavement caught his attention. He held his own hand over his mouth to stifle the sound of his ragged breathing.

What were they even doing here?! Had they somehow followed him? Why couldn't they just go away!

The footsteps stopped not far from where he was hiding.

Danny stared at his feet to calm himself. Then they started glowing.

Danny almost shrieked in fright. Danny examined his hands and arms. His entire body was glowing. It was a dim lit green. It kept getting brighter casting green shadows on the wall opposite of him. Alerting his enemy.

"No, no, no why now?!" He moaned as he shook his arm violently trying to see if the glow would go away.

Suddenly Danny was jerked violently. He could hear the shouting of the government sponsored agents behind him, no doubt pointing guns. Luckily they didn't see Danny Fenton in the bright green.

Danny turned intangible, scared of what was happening to him. He wasn't flying on his own, something was making him go ina certain direction so fast that the air seemed like a tunnel.

Danny crashed to the ground without warning. He was glad he was intangible because the strange invisible force took him straight through a roof.

Danny landed on a hard wood floor hard. Danny shook his head as the blood rushed to it.

"HOLY SHIT!" a voice shouted. Danny jumped scared shitless. When he looked up he saw a severely burned face staring at him.

He didn't really feel scared by the face, he had seen worse looking ghosts.

"What- what did you DO?!" An older guy asked in horror as he saw the scarred man peering excitedly at the kid.

"Don't worry Constantine, everythings fine, just a kid" the scarred man said dismissing the child as dangerous.

"You idiot! My circle doesn't summon humans!"

John took a quick glance before groaning out again. First of all, it was a demon. Second of all, it was the demon that killed that child. Phantom.

The one that everyone's been after, a blood thirsty monster.

Danny tried to step out of the circle, but an invisible force held him in the circle. John pulled the other man back.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! IF HE GETS OUT HE'LL MURDER BOTH OF US?!?!" John shouted.

"I thought you wanted to die" the other man said.

"Deadpool...I want to die a less gruesome way" Constantine said as he glanced back at the creature.

Danny backed away from the edge of the circle.

What are you running from?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें