Struggling

As soon as John figured it out, the next morning that is, after spending all night creating the circle and fortifying it, he called every member of he justice league.

Now there was a large number of heros standing in his house. With flash being the exception as he just kept running around.

Constantine figured it was just a flash thing.

"Are you sure this is strong enough" Batman asked. He wasn't a sorcerer, it bugged him that he couldn't make sure.

"Yes, it a very strong circle, the only thing capable of escaping is the king of demons"

Superman looked at the circle.

"It'll summon the exact spirit you want?" He asked.

John looked slightly offended by the assumption.

"Of course, there isn't any other ghost that could be summoned."

"Summon him" Batman said.

The league members watched intently as John performed the ritual. The circle flashed, batman held up a gloved hand to shield his eyes from the blinding light. An invisible wind flapped things around the room, the stench of the blood blossoms became too much for Deadpool.

He and to step out for some air.

The flash grew brighter before disappearing completely. Once all the heroes could see again, they seemed surprised.

Inside the circle was NOT phantom. Or at least, not as far as they knew.

"Constantine" Batman said in low tone.

They could all see the clearly human boy. Black haired and blue eyed. His clothes were ripped in places and his shoes were extremely scuffed up.

"That looks like the boy that died-" Superman commented.

Before anyone could do anything the boy began writhing in obvious pain. His eyes opened wide so suddenly that Batman flinched. Tears streamed down the childs face as he screamed out for the pain to stop.

"PLEASE!" Danny screamed. Batman worked quickly, he scattered the blood blossoms disrupting the circle. Danny still couldn't move. Superman beamed each one with his lasers.

The pain stopped. Danny sat up clenching his hest and panting.

"Constantine" Batman began again.

"It's not possible for a thing other than that Phantom to be summoned, ITS PERSONALLY MODIFIED FOR HIM!" Constantine said showing Batman the book.

"What's your name?" Wonder women asked. Danny stared at the superhero.

Didn't she recognize him.

"Danny" he forced out as he struggled to breath.

"But, your dead" Constantine said.

Danny stood up, he wobbled a little. The blood blossoms had weakened him, making him feel nauseous.

"That what everyone thought" Danny said as he stood before the league.

"If you weren't dead, why not come forward?" Superman asked.

Danny looked him in the eye.

"I couldn't"

"Was the Phantom responsible for that?" Winder women asked.

Danny didn't answer.

"Your Phantom" Batman said. Danny looked at him in surprise, And relief.

"Y-yeah" Danny said, happy someone figured it out.