1| Time

The clock is ticking...
No escape...
Tick...
The handle jolted nearer...
Tock...
Suitcase...
Tick...
Suitcase...
Tock...
'SUITCASE!'
'Gah!'

She found herself blinking blankly at Baseball. There was only one thing on her mind: It was worse this time...
'Suitcase, are you alright? You're shivering!'
'Huh? Oh, I'm alright! Sorry, what were you saying again?'
He stared at her for a bit then proceeded.
'About being the last four. Well done for us making it this far.' he attempted a smile. Suitcase assumed that he was probably still disturbed from the elimination.
'I understand that you didn't really want to do that to her...'
'What?'
'Y'know, Test Tu-'
He coughs, 'I didn't, I, she was, um...' he sighs, '...I should.. probably stop talking.'
'I know it was a difficult choice for you but...it's all part of the game, after all-'
'It's nothing personal.' They both said together and chuckled awkwardly even though nothing was really amusing.
'Baseball...were we doing the right thing when...' she paused, suddenly sensing a pair of eyes boring into her back.
'Are you talking about...the alliance?'
'No, um...' she kept quiet. Baseball looked behind her, surprised.
'Oh, hello Knife...how long have you been standing there?'
'Hmph, only a little bit. Am I interrupting something?' he grunted, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
Suitcase anxiously turned towards him. 'No, not at all. Did you want to say something to us?'
He rolled his eyes.
'Yes. It's going to be a while before the next competition (as always). I figured that during that time, it's a chance for all of us to plan our next move.'
'O-our next move?'
'Seeing as we're near the end of this game, I figured it would be necessary to have an element of surprise to entertain everyone.'
'What are you-?'
'You know what I'm talking about.'
'You mean...'
Knife sighed and raised his eyebrows, 'What do you think?'
'I-I'm not...I..'
'You're gonna do it sooner or later. But, of course, it's all about who else you'd rather choose first...' he added darkly, frowning at her. Her eyes widened as she realised.

Baseball whispered to Suitcase,'We'll

'We'll...discuss this our topic another time.'

He glanced up from his phone at his computer

He glanced up from his phone at his computer. Surprised, he clicked on his email. It was from him. He read the subject and looked at the first words.

"It's time."