5| Creation

They opened the door.
'Good to see you Paintbrush! Sorry that I'm not your roommate anymore, I-'
'Fan! Where are your manners? Paintbrush come in and sit down first.'

Fan and Test Tube smiled at Paintbrush before they sat down on the bed opposite them.

'I'm still a bit...surprised about how you were able to enter the game parameters. What about MePhone?'
'I can't say much for MePhone but someone else's reaction was far more interesting. Oh yeah! Let me tell you what happened after the whole situation...'

OJ created a whole introduction then he paused and stared at me

'I've seen you before, haven't I?'
'Ah...you see..I, kinda, sneaked out?' I grinned at him. It wasn't like it was a big deal. I had only left the hotel.
However, he suddenly grabbed me, pulling me near!

'Hey, get your hands off him!' Test Tube pulls at OJ's hand but he doesn't loosen his grip.
'Tell me, that you did not smash out of the window.' he shook me.

'I- what?' I gaped at him. What did he mean "smash out of the window"!? I mean, I may seem many things, but surely I don't seem like the suicidal type, did I...? Test Tube finally wrenched the breakfast beverage away and clutched me close.

'OJ, OJ! Calm down!'

Paper ran up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. OJ regarded him for a moment, breathing heavily. He then looked back at us before responding, 'I'm sorry...I had a little overreaction. I remember how one of the other windows was smashed, and you know how I feel about my hotel...Anyways-' he turned, 'Paper, show them to their rooms.'
'No problem, OJ!'

'We'll probably know who it was by seeing who's missing from the eliminated contestants list

'We'll probably know who it was by seeing who's missing from the eliminated contestants list.'
'I find it rather strange that OJ seems to not know who it was.' Test Tube inputted, 'What about you, Paintbrush, do you agree?'

Painty jumped slightly, snapped out of their thoughts.
'Oh, yeah! I definitely agree!' It must be Apple...what if she knew about...
'Why are you looking out of the window?' Fan surveyed them.
'No reason! I'm...curious about the situation too.' They hurriedly changed the topic. 'What were you two doing earlier? I heard some noises before I came in.'
Fan looked excited, 'Oh Paintbrush, see, we're making a kid-'

'Fan!' he received a violent nudge.
'Ah, sorry, I forgot...'
Paintbrush leapt up and went to the door. 'Oh, would you look at the time! I-I need to polish Baxter and feed the picture frame! I'll leave you two alone, talk later!' They slammed the door shut. A child!?

He opened the door

He opened the door. It was around on the second shelf on the right hand side... He stared at him. Hmph, I nearly forgot about him...should I...? He shook his head and took the box and left. As he walked, he noticed someone watching.
'X? Look, I'll get back to you later. Continue your tasks, I wouldn't want any slacking from one of the best, would I now?'