3| Messages

'Don't avoid me, I know you're there.'
A bowtie comes rustling out of a bush. It revealed the one and only British-speaking Mexican food.

'What do you want? Come to gloat?'
Knife rolled his eyes, 'Someone has to keep a watch on you now that Microphone isn't here.'
'That was her own choice.'
'A "choice" created because of you.'

They look daggers at each other.

'Just leave me alone.'
'Hah, and let you run around free, causing other mayhem?'
'I'm not "causing mayhem", as you put it! I'm-'
'Why do you want the money so desperately?'

Taco fell silent for a moment, then whispered, 'No one wouldn't understand..'
'I don't think Microphone or Pickle-'
'Don't bring Pickle into this!'
'Touched a nerve have I? I have every right to bring him into this because he's my friend and the friend that had to deal with the likes of you. I'm surprised you even bothered to write him notes but I suppose it was your way of "gloating".'
'I-You-Those messages were private!' she spluttered, furious.
'Oh, don't worry, I didn't read them and neither did Pickle after the first few.'
'H-he didn't! You're lying to wind me up!'
'Ha! You're accusing me of lying?'
'I- I-'
'He burnt them.'

Taco looked down. So all those times I- it meant nothing to him?, she blinked and sighed, Of course he would...the damage was too deep...but if only he knew...

Knife stared at her, slightly appalled.
'You're not crying because of a few measly words of the truth, are you?'
She fiercely wiped her eyes. 'Be quiet! How about you occupy your time with your pathetic doll, instead?'
He flushed faintly, growling, 'Dora's not pathetic...At least she provides better company than you.' he turns, 'But I'll still be watching you...'

Taco watched as he left through damp eyes.

:Hey gurrrL, so u said u got 2 livings in the mansion?

Yh, why?:

:Sent a gift to u guys. May take a while. Make sure yall open it 2gether, K?

K: