2| Where

'Lightbulb? Are you under there?'
A muffled sound replied from under the mound of Dr Fizz cans. Slowly, the cans slid down as the bulb emerged.
'Who- wha- where- oh.' her eyes were damp.

'Lightbulb, were you crying?' Suitcase stared at her, incredulous. Lightbulb doesn't cry! Well, not normally...or be at the Calm-Down Corner..., she thought. 'Are you OK?'
'Who, me? Of course, I am! OK as OK could ever be!' she quickly wiped her eyes, 'I just, uh...drank for too long and it leaked out of my eyes, oh yes.'

'Sure...'
'And that, kids, is a very cruel lesson we have all learned today. Don't drink too much!'
'Mhm...wait, Lightbulb, do you mean "crucial"?
'Gah, words and digits are beyond me now!' she buried her face in her hands.
'Um...' What do I do?! Why me...why me..

Baseball and Knife peered from both sides of the Corner, casting obvious shadows over her. They're not helping...the pressure..., Suitcase tried to ignore the two random spies.
'Omga, Knife and Baseball? Why are you two wearing wigs? Or am I starting to imagine things?'
'No, I'm Tree No. 1 and he's Tree No. 2.'
'Knife, I thought I was Tree No. 1?'
'Shush.' he hissed.

'Oh, sorry, my mistake!' Lightbulb slapped her head, 'If that's who you want to be, then be who you want to be, I won't judge

'Oh, sorry, my mistake!' Lightbulb slapped her head, 'If that's who you want to be, then be who you want to be, I won't judge.'

'Has anyone seen where MePad is?' The contestants shook their heads as MePhone approaches.
'Isn't he your co-host? Surely, you're the one who's meant to know?' Knife retorted.
'Hey, less of the attitude Knife!' MePhone replied, thinking, Hmph, the things I have to deal with....What if MePad was taken by...but she said she drove him away...did she?
'His name is Tree No. 1.'
'...what? Anywho, contestants, I have, uh, some important business to attend to, so you won't see me for a longer period than usual before the next episode.' He backs up slowly, waving, then runs off.

Knife snorts and prepares to walk away. 'You guys get on. See you all later.'
Baseball looks at him, astonished, 'You're going to search for MePad too?'
'Who said anything about MePad?' he murmured as he headed towards a certain direction.

'Baseball looks at him, astonished, 'You're going to search for MePad too?''Who said anything about MePad?' he murmured as he headed towards a certain direction

'H-huh? Where am I?' Everything was gradually coming to focus. He gasped, 'You!'
'Yes, me. Hello, Toilet.'
He gasped, 'Wh-what do you want?'
'Oh don't worry, it's only a little test and the outcome could prove...useful for both of us. I think you should be honoured to be the first of this series.'
'T-the first of what?'
'Why, my MePatrol series, of course. Now, just relax and...'
Darkness obscured his vision, followed by a flash.