Chapter 2

Hi, not my pic, just looks like what I'm describing for Nico
bye
linablah

(Language)(from me lol)
Will pov

I see a familiar face in the dim light of the flickering bulb by the back door of the café. It's Nico Di Angelo, his face pale and smooth. As he stands up quickly, he looks as if he's about to run away. But I make a placating gesture, realizing that he looks thin and I don't want him to leave just yet. "Nico?" I call out to him. He seems surprised at first, but then he recognizes my voice and nods curtly." Solace." he replies.
I say "Are you ok? You look hungry." my brow furrowing. I notice he has a few scrapes, they look old, but still, they could get infected. I'm still holding the tray of donuts, and I have an idea.

"Come inside," I say, gesturing towards the Pumpkin Spice Café. "You can have a few of these extra donuts. Nobody wants them anyway. I'll also clean up those scrapes for you. "He shakes his head and replies, "I was just leaving. The scrapes aren't that bad anyways, and I'm not hungry." I frown and insist, "I'm not taking no for an answer, sunshine." He scowls and retorts, "Don't call me sunshine."
I notice what he's wearing - a black leather aviator jacket, black skinny jeans with rips, a black shirt with a skull on it, and black sneakers with white skulls.

"You're right. I think I'll call you Death Boy," I say, grinning. " Come on, I'm not letting you leave until you come in."

He ponders this and then sighs "Fine, I'll go, but don't call me Death Boy"

Nico pov

"I'm not taking no for an answer, sunshine," he says. I scowl, but my heart randomly skips a beat. "Don't call me sunshine," I reply. I wonder why he's being so nice. I've seen him hanging out with Hazel and the rest of the Seven, laughing and having a good time. He's always polite, but he never talks to me directly. I don't think he's even noticed me. As he scans me up and down, my scowl deepens. But before I can say anything, he speaks again. "You're right. I think I'll call you Death Boy," he says with a smirk. "Come on, I'm not letting you leave until you come in."

I sigh as I realize he's not giving up. I guess I'll go, but then I'll stay away from him after. No need to tip him off that I've no home, and he might tell Hazel, and that wouldn't be good. 

"Fine. I'll go, but don't call me Death Boy." I glare.
He winks, and turns on his heel and stalks out of the alley. I have another heart skip moment, but then I shake it off. I glower at the ground and stalk off behind him.

As I enter the Café, I take a deep breath, inhaling the scents of freshly baked cookies, donuts, coffee, and bread. However, the aroma is now faint as it's well past closing time. That's why I'm surprised when Will invites me in. He walks behind the counter and inquires in a light tone, "What can I get for you today, sir?" I wrinkle my brow and say "Just give me whatever. You said you had stuff left over, so anything's fine."  He nods and pretends to click a few things on the screen. Then he goes over to the tray he was about to throw into the trash and places it next to another one.
"You can have anything on this," He says, grinning. " Just pick and choose. Want coffee, or a hot chocolate?" 
I nod and say" hot chocolate, please." I grab a napkin and choose like 5 assorted goods. Will raises an eyebrow, and I avert my eyes, embarrassed to get so many.(A/N Bitch, I get 5 on a normal day lol)

He laughs, and says," I knew you were hungry, but not that much" 
I scowl and blurt out before I can stop my mouth from opening, " Yeah, well, when I see food, I eat it, I don't know next time I'll be able to get good food like this." I realize he's staring now, but I'm not one to apologize. I stare back, scowling. 
It's silent for a few minutes, with only the noises of me munching on my second pastry, and Solace clattering around in the kitchen. Suddenly I feel a twinge of guilt, after all, he didn't have to invite me in here, and give me free food and cocoa, and I'm in here glaring and scowling. My thoughts are interrupted by Solace saying, " Your cocoas done now." He says it quietly. Now I feel worse. I still can't bring myself to apologize, so I stop glaring, and that'll have to be good enough for him.
"Thanks." I mutter, as I take the hot chocolate and dunk my portion of croissant into the warm, chocolatey drink.

Will pov

I try not to stare as he scarfs up the food. I don't believe him that he snapped just because the food was good. I wonder if he had dinner. I begin cleaning up everything, normally I would have already been done and left by now, but I couldn't ask him to go back and sleep in the alley again. I guessed that was what he was going to do, after all what else would he be doing curled up at the back of a dumpster at 11:00 in the night. I wonder if he needs a place to stay. My mom wouldn't mind. Austin, my step-sister's best friend, always comes and sleeps over, and she treats him like one of the family. Kayla, my step-sister, wouldn't mind either, after all, Austin comes over.
I wipe the palm of my hands on my pants and sit down across from him in the booth he's sitting at. 
I can tell he's uncomfortable, and I know he knows what I'm asking.

"Soo... What were you doing in the alley?"
He looks at me like I'm stupid. "Sleeping?" 
I ponder this for a second. I've never thought much about where he slept, or where his house was at. Normally, the gang would go back to Percy's or Piper's house. Sometimes one of the other's houses too. But I've never heard Nico, Hazel, or Franks house. Once, Frank said that his dad, the head of police, Ares, was too intimidating for the whole group to go there.
But I've never heard Nico or Hazel invite them, and the Seven have never asked.

"What about your house? Did you move out?"
Nico pondered this for a second. He didn't seem to know what to say.
Then he said, "Fine, I'll tell you, but if you tell anybody, especially Hazel or the Seven, you'll regret it."
I nodded, not intimidated by Nico. Normally people would shy away from him, but to me, he looks too cute to be scary- wait, did I just say cute? Anyways, I digress.

"Ok", and I put my hand over my heart" I solemnly swear that I, William Solace, shan't tell a soul unless you give me permission."
I grin at him. "Satisfied?"
He rolls his eyes and begins.

Oooh cliffhanger???
Don't worry, the nxt chapter will (hopefully) be SUPER interesting :)

Bye
Linatheblah