Chapter 5

Nico pov

I wake up startled, a girl with a dark skin tone and bright pink hair rushing in. Not a low pink, but bright pink, as bright as the smiley faces on the bed. Wait-smiley faces? Then it all comes crashing back. Solace at the café, getting a purple toothbrush, and my nightmare last night. I can't believe I told him, that was my deepest secret. 

At least I knew something about him. His brother, Michael. No one at school knew about that, which is why he was reluctant to tell me. I didn't think he would tell anyone about my mom and sister, but if he did, I knew about Michael and could use that against him.  I was pretty sure I wouldn't need to though. Anyway, the girl. She stopped short when she saw me in the bed. Now I remembered. She was Kayla, Will's sister. I sat up and awkwardly waved. "Hi," I croaked." Judging by your face, Solace didn't tell you I'm here?" Speaking of Solace, where was he? The other side of the bed was empty, but then I saw that the bathroom door was closed, the light on. Then the door opened and a sheepish-looking Will stepped out. 
"Sorry Kay, we came late last night, I didn't wake you up to tell you. I hope you weren't startled." Kayla rolled her eyes and said, " As if. I've seen weirder things here." She grinned. "So. You and him?" She nodded to me. I raised my eyebrows to Will. "Are you..." 

His eyes widened and he practically shoved Kayla out. He spluttered for an explanation. I rolled my eyes. "I'll take that as a yes then?" He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, I'm Bi. Sorry, didn't know how..."

I rolled my eyes again. "How I would take it? I literally told you I'm gay." 
He turned beet red and said "Right." 

After an uncomfortable silence, I stood up and picked up my backpack from the floor. Will blushed and moved away from the doorway. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then changed into a pair of clean black skinny jeans and socks. I also put in my lip and ear piercings, but I didn't have another ring for my nose piercing. Instead, I used the same ring as my lip piercing. I know some people might find that unhygienic, but I always clean it afterwards, so, piss off.

As I entered Will's room, I picked up my shoes from the floor next to the bed. I assumed he was in the closet, getting his own shoes. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of Will coming out of the closet (A/N Me too 😏).He hadn't seen my piercing yet, since I usually avoid wearing them around the group due to Hazel's dislike for them. However, the rest of the Seven are okay with it, so I sometimes wear them. I finish putting on my shoes and stand up, ready to go. Will comes out of the closet, and I finally see what he has on, when Kayla came barging in, I couldn't see very well, and after, I was in a rush to get to the bathroom. He has on a yellow sweatshirt that says 'You are my sunshine' with a sun below it, grayish blue jeans, and soft blue vans. It wouldn't look that good on anyone, but on him it looked ama- pretty good.

(A/N I made the outfit, as you can see by the crooked lines and fatness of the shoes :))He did a double take when he saw the piercings

He did a double take when he saw the piercings. I smirked, and asked "Surprised you?"
He spluttered and said " when did you-how di- when-" He blushed and pulled himself together. I smirked again and said "A long time, normally I don't put them on around the Seven, sometimes I do though, you've just never seen me with them." 

He seemed to think about this, and then said " But you're 18? Did your dad give you permission?" (A/N if y'all didn't know, you have to be 18 to get piercings or tattoos without your guardians permission, but depends which state though, some you have to be 18.) 

I smirked again (Gods, what is this boy doing to me?) and replied " I know some people."
 Will raised an eyebrow, "Should I ask?" 
"Nope, you probably shouldn't"
He sighed and said, " Come eat breakfast and we'll go." Suddenly, I didn't want to leave the room. "Is your mom down there?" I asked in a whisper. He shook his head, "No, she's sleeping, and then she'll shower. Come on. Don't make me carry you." I huffed and crossed my arms " Bet you can't." I challenged him. 
"Bet I can" He resorted. I grinned, and he took that as a challenge. Dang it. I forgot he's taller than me. He picks me up and hauls me over his shoulder. 
I glower and say " Solace! I did not mean that literally. Put me down!" He cackled and raced down the stairs, and I bumped up and down, trying not to fall or make too much noise, so I wouldn't wake up Mrs. Solace. When we arrived at the dining room, I banged his back with my fist and he let me down. He grinned cheekily "Told you I could. " He said simply. I roll my eyes and collapse in the chair, head on my arm.

I groaned dramatically and said " You've broken every bone in this body, I bet." Will rolled his eyes. " If everything were broken, you would be passed out, or bawling." 

"You'd be surprised. I have a high pain tolerance."
Again he rolled his eyes and got 2 bowls and cereal for us.