Chapter 1 : Crave for you

"Chan-nyeol"

Chanyeol walked inside the mansion ignoring the pair of eyes looking at his direction. Junmyeon tried to call him but what's the use when raven himself didn't want to listen to him.

His heart clenched.

Junmyeon watched his husband leaving the mansion, not minding if he existed or not. Junmyeon felt a different rush of emotions at once and painful stab to his poor neglect heart.

He's trying his best to hold up everything.

A hot tear cascaded over his face, soon Junmyeon realised He's weakened by thoughts already. He has to stay strong to prove to Chanyeol that he's worthy as well. But the real question is, Is he?

Junmyeon missed his husband, whom he shared sweet moments with.

To be honest junmyeon knew he's over dependent on the same person he address as husband. But that's not his fault either.

He's too much in love with Chanyeol that makes his legs and body fail to support his comment. Everything about chanyeol, he loves too much.

He's blindly willing to accept any crime if it wasn't his.

Because, love is making him blind.

Is this is love?

His love.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Junmyeon felt nervous when he felt someone following his steps.

He did not have a courage to turn back to see if someone is actually following him or who it is, junmyeon stand there still, hands clinched his sweater tightly, waiting for his cap to pick him immediately.

His body started shaking terribly when he heard the foot steps coming closer to his direction.

Slowly they were getting more audible and clear.

For the few second junmyeon closed his eyes because he know, that person is right behind him. He could feel the little warmth of someone's presence.

"Honey-"

Junmyeon fearly opened his eyes meeting a tall, masculine male, wearing black coat, much warmer than his, perfectly suited over him looking at his direction with cornered eyes.

"I was waiting for you in cafe, what are you doing here?"

Junmyeon, still yet buffer for a moment, recollecting what actually happening.

"I-

"May I know who are you Mister?" Asked The tall male "Do you know him love? Am sorry to be rude."

The tall male could clearly see how scared junmyeon is really right now. He made his way to circle his arm around junmyeon's waist. Getting closer to his ear whispering 'act as we are couples'.

The stranger frown when he didn't got reply from junmyeon. He urge to concluded they are not couples but unexpectedly junmyeon turned and buried his face on tall male's coat.

Junmyeon's voice was clearly audible when he whispered 'i miss you '.

The tall male gave his most appealing smile before placing a kiss over his crown.

"I think it's better if we go back to cafe honey". Said the tall man as he pulled the smaller closer to his body walked at nearest cafe.

Leave the stranger quite standing there looking at them.