Chapter 5 : Always There For You

Kai felt reckless as he drive towards Chanyeol's mansion.

Because Afterall what happened in office he couldn't believe chanyeol anymore.

It made him pissed everytime whenever he thought of chanyeol couldn't stop blaming junmyeon. He knew Chanyeol's past, he's aware of his suffer after losing his love but that was past, it shouldn't be considered now because right a moment, he got someone who loved him, who took care of him like his own fragile heart,who made him happy once again like how Baekhyun used to do, then why should remember the past again?

He was with chanyeol those days when raven used to cry for his lover but he also was their when chanyeol happily invited him in his wedding, years later. 

He really wanted to put some healthy brain cells inside his friend's mind cuz latter isn't working accordingly without knowing the outcome.

The outcome that he believes to happen same like how after baekhyun left but this time chanyeol won't be the only one, junmyeon will surely be the person who gets hurt more than anyone.

Kai sigh heavy, he couldn't bring himself to believe Chanyeol's words when he said Junmyeon is doing fine.

When he's instincts shouting at him that it's absolutely not.

He took his heavy step and walked inside the mansion.

Junmyeon always told him to come inside mansion without knocking cuz they're family And of course,  no one is prohibiting him from mansion. Although jongin used to always tease him by asking for permission, today he's glad that junmyeon trusted him this much.

"Hyung" jongin called junmyeon but he didn't got any response.

He's aware with the fact that junmyeon is still inside here or he won't let thermos on if he gone out.

Without stressing his brain more jongin recklessly walked towards the master's bedroom, Junmyeon must be there.

Jongin stared door locked infront of him, thinking weather should he open it. If junmyeon is not here then he has to make sure wherever brunet is, he must be safe.

And unlock door and took his heavy step inside.

"Myeon!"

Panick aroused when jongin saw Junmyeon in a miserable state.

Junmyeon was hugging himself, his face was all red and lips were terribly shivering due to crying. Jongin panicked more when junmyeon struggle to get oxygen so that started to breath heavily.

He immediately went over his direction. Trying to calm brunet. To follow his breath.

Whoever did this to junmyeon, jongin really wanted to crush him down to earth. And he knows the cupid.

After a minutes later, telling nothing but a few assuring words and encourage  junmyeon to follow rhythmic breath accordingly, finally brunet started to get back to normal.

"Hyung are you okay." Jongin asked worriedly while his hand circle at his back over one spot to give comfort.

"I-I am fine." Junmyeon muttered out.

He felt a wave of relief crash on him  but that's when suddenly he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder. He looked down to see Junmyeon slumped on his shoulder.

Jongin didn't know what happen after that, all he knew he tried calling his name and shook him trying to wake him up but to no avail.

He immediately called Lucas, and luckily his husband picked at second ring. And told him to come over hospital immediately, cuz if he stays alone there for any second, he might burn the hospital alive due to his anger.