Chapter 8 : He Deserves You

Chanyeol did not remember how fast he ended up  in the hospital but when he saw Junmyeon's state lying helplessly on cold tiles clutching himself in pain as the blood surround his legs;  Chanyeol couldn't think of anything properly at moment but immediately took him to the hospital. 

Chanyeol tap his foot impatiently on hospital tiles while yifan gone to bring food for him, chanyeol sat on provided couch infornt of junmyeon's room. Doctors already took him inside for last one hour, yet they are still inside and have not given any news. He being helpless, could only pray.

He has no idea if junmyeon's condition is stable or critical but if anything happens to him, It's because of chanyeol himself.

He just came home yesterday and tried to take Junmyeon's life. Yet knowing what he is doing he did not stop himself. He wanted to take life of the person who healed him from heartbreak. Who showed him again how's love is. Who loved him unconditionally. Who brought back the chanyeol who everyone knows. Yet he wanted to take his life.

After what he did, after making him suffer, even after knowing it might be junmyeon's fault, even after when everyone trying to correct him, reminding him that he's doing wrong to him, still chanyeol did it, he listened to his brain when his heart was invariably telling him he is doing wrong, chanyeol acted like fool. Now what is use of all regretting?

Baekhyun was no more and he almost lost Junmyeon too. All because of him.

Chanyeol pulled his chairs in frustration, as he burried his face inside his tremble palms.

He has no idea to whom to believe anymore.

He should not have blamed on Junmyeon.

He knew that, but yet he did it.

He knows what he did was a big mistake. A big one

But no one change the past.

The past where he hurt someone unconditionally like a monster.

Forgiveness?

He knew he did not deserve.

"Excuse me." Someone tap on his shoulder bringing chanyeol back to present.
Where he's regretting what he did to his love.....is he still allowed to call himself junmyeon's love?

"Minseok?"

"Chanyeol?"

The slow flowing wind hit on their faces as the two stood up on top roof of tall hospital. 

The dry tears stain felt cold like how he acted towards his lover. Cold and soulless.

"So- you are his husband."

Chanyeol nodded, staring at the blue sky with a blur eyes.

"He loves you, you know that?" He turn his head to face minseok in surprise as he heard him saying something which he did not expected.

"Ho-How?" Chanyeol asked.

"He is my patient Chanyeol if you don't know." A feeling of guilty rushed over him as he remember he never once talked with junmyeon. He was blindly thinking about revenge.

Which no one is worthy of.

"I-"

"So you don't know if all this time he was stressed and pregnant?"  Chanyeol stared at him in surprise, his breath hitched on the last words from latter.

" When the first time I met him he was all pale and stressed. I asked him personally if he is stressed about something or rather on someone but He refused to reply. He kept smiling, denying he's not even when his face shows clearly that he wanted to scream out all his anger and suffer. However he kept Hiding emotions behind that smile. I told him to share to me like a friend but he refused. Those thoughts kept giving him stress which is not good for both of them." Xiumin remembered when junmyeon refused to met his gaze with his as he refuse  to tell him his problem, but minseok quite knew that he might be interfering into someone's personal and he respected his privacy.  However he advice junmyeon to not repeat those thoughts in his mind again and again.  He's not psychologist but as a friend he is Free to give advice.