Chapter 7 : How Beautiful Love Is

Junmyeon attracted to the sound of door bell. He stopped messaging his swallowed feet and walked to see who's on the door.

He's surpised to expect someone at the door at this moment.  Junmyeon knew it won't be chanyeol who will call other to visit him because raven prefer to met at office rather home.

And there is no way Chanyeol wants to see his face again after what happen yesterday. 

He hates him more than his enemy, that's for sure.

Junmyeon sigh heavily, wept bitter tears of pain.

"Chany- Oh Hello." Smiled the older man. Junmyeon stare at him admiring the man, even his personality look very much profession at the same time the black suit he wore with that sweet smile, cherry on the top.

"Is Chanyeol home?" Kris asked junmyeon.

"Yes." He opened door little wide. "May I know you?" He questioned, blushing in process.

"Wu Yifan. Chanyeol's Bussiness partner."

"Oh. Please come in."

He followed junmyeon in, watching male's back ,appreciating how systematic and everything are on their particular place without being getting help of maid.

Junmyeon seems to be better than he expected.

"He's upstairs." Turn junmyeon to tell Yifan. But latter's face frown when he got closer look of junmyeon.

'Is he crying?' He asked to himself.

Instead of solving, Chanyeol is creating more mess.

Junmyeon led yifan to Chanyeol's bedroom,  they stood outside while yifan waited for brunet's response.

"He's inside probably, a-a you go-ahead. I don't want to distrub you both." He smiled hiding the stinging sensation he felt everytime whenever he thought to facing Chanyeol again.
He has no idea how to act upon this situation.  He agree to die inside instead pathetically crying to get others sympathy.

Yifan watched the male nervously standing infront his own husband bedroom door. Yet he wasn't opening the door nor calling him. He felt something definitely wrong between them.

"Im sorry for causing you trouble specially when you're carrying a baby." Kris smile Apologetically.

Junmyeon shook his head. Smiling.

"No worries."

And yifan walked inside.
However he left a big scare on his heart.

Junmyeon walk downstairs, wiping the tear which ruthlessly escaped even after so many attempts to kept it inside prison.

It's their first encounter and yifan already knew he's pregnant yet Chanyeol not. If yifan could be observant why not chanyeol? His lips wobbled still preventing his emotions to flow through tears.

That's how this love works?

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•

The light rays escape from the barrier of thick cloth falling over the skin of male lying on ground uncomfortably, clutching his stomach. The tear stain of yesterday dried on skin yet their visible path acknowledge they were present during whole event which he went through, and kept hugging giving comfort to the young male.

Junmyeon groaned when sudden light of hotness hit his eyelids . He tired to open his eyes and succeed with great difficulty.  Unexpectedly The yesterday's event flash infront of his eyes, junmyeon's hand unconsciously went on his bulging belly.  He sigh his relief, because nothing happen to his baby.