Chapter 6 : Everything Has To Relate With You

"I'm fine Jongin, You already saw me yesterday right?"

Junmyeon tried to reassure jongin on which latter gave him negative remark.

He sigh.

Junmyeon wanted jongin to understand him for once. He knew he lied many time, whenever jongin or lucas asked him these past months on how's he is doing. He did,actually lied every damn time cuz he never wanted others to feel him as burden. And that's what the clear reason jongin use everytime whenever junmyeon argued on he's well and doing fine.

Although jongin knew to make junmyeon feel well is his real home, yet he couldn't trust his real home.

He didn't want to witness the same junmyeon he did two months ago.

And this is the reason jongin deny to send him back to his mansion.

"Jun-

"Jongin I'll be fine.  And if something goes wrong I'll immediately call. Is it convey you?" Junmyeon couldn't let him complete his words.

Jongin mentally regret his decision for giving junmyeon permission to leave. He has no choice to agree his terms.

"Okay. But you have to call me or send message if you or baby, anything happened to both of you."

"Okay." Junmyeon nodded even though jongin couldn't see it. He already gave much stress to latter.

"Promise me junmyeon. " Jongin stated sternly from other line.

"Promise~" He chuckled when jongin was about to reply but then he heard two babies crying in sync and latter groaned.

He has to admit that jongin is indeed a great appa because if not his babies won't stop crying until they felt his presence.

They're already two month old and he still couldn't believe he was the one who witnessed to be first to carry one of the twin after birth.

"Go and take care of my nephews as well lucas, they need you more. I will call you tomorrow." Jongin agreed and he hung up the call.

He's so greatfull of jongin and lucas for letting him live for two months until he recovered completely.  They never made him felt like a burden and didn't left his side for a single second. If not jongin present, as if goes for work, lucas will always there to accompany him sharing his stories of pregnancy period, give him few tips on how's it works, then engrossed himself with twins.

He really appreciate their efforts and them respecting his privacy. But truth he knew, he is somewhat bothering them and disturbing their own personaltime.

It sometimes made him jealous, weak and helpless from inside seeing them together with their babies, happily smiling.

He wish he experience same again..

He wish..

All this time he never ever felt alone, but from beneath his heart, junmyeon is all alone without his beloved beside him.

He miss his lover so much but does other did so?

Junmyeon sighs, looking up at the blank ceiling. 

It's been a two month…

Two month.

Chanyeol didn't come back to see him.

He didn't contacted him.

Not even a single call to someone asking how is he.