Chapter 2

Burgess felt her whole body shiver as she woke up. She looked around and once again nobody was here. She made her way up and realized she was in a different warehouse then before. She was in a room with the door closed. She walked over to the door and opened it. What she saw outside the door shocked her. There were 5 bodies lying on the ground, lifeless. She looked around for a door, a window, anything to get out of here.

"Hey!"

She jumped as she heard a guy behind her yell. She slowly turned around to see a guy with a gun pointed at her.

"Look man, just put the gun down!"

"You really think I'm gonna listen to you!", he yelled, "Don't move or I swear to god I will shoot you!"

"Alright, okay, whatever you say."

"Stay here." He said as he walked over to a table.

"Look I don't know what kidnapping a cop is gonna do for you, but I can promise you it's not gonna end well."

"Just shut up!"

"People are gonna realize I've been gone, come find me, and bring you to jail!"

"What did I just tell you?!"

"Alright, okay, I'll stop talking."

Suddenly there was a bang at the door. When he opened it, 2 more guys came in with her fomer partner, Sean Roman.

"Roman?!" She screamed.

There was no answer. She then realized he was unconcious with blood all over his face.

"What did you do to him?!"

"I thought I told you to shut up!" The guy said walking over to her with his gun.

Tears started to form in her eyes. She didn't know what to do. As the guy was looking in the other direction, she quickly tripped him and grabbed his gun. Suddenly, a gunshot rang.