// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 //

hiraeth - part fifty-one

»»——⍟——««

       "A tournament, huh?" Piccolo sighed, wishing they could go a whole year without something happening. "Did you see if Gohan would do it?"

"He was the one who recommended you. Gohan is out of shape, and we need fighters now." Goku answered. Piccolo hummed, nodding.

"I'll be there. When is it?" Piccolo questioned.

"It's in five days. Make sure you train up, we'll need all the strength we can get! We have no idea who we're up against. Whis says that Universe 6 is our twin universe, so we might see people like us there!" Goku was practically squealing in excitement, much to the vexation of both Piccolo and Y/n.

"Goku, this isn't a laughing matter. I don't know about you, but I don't want a new God of Destruction, not when Beerus has finally warmed up to us." Y/n spoke. Goku pouted, his shoulders drooping.

"But can't I have fun since we're doing it anyway? Might as well make the most of it," He said with a smile. Y/n had no idea why she found that cute. She shook her head, sighing.

"We should be heading back as soon as possible, we don't have time to waste, come on," Y/n took off into the sky, leading the way. Goku watched her with a smile, his attention being drawn to Piccolo's voice.

"Have you two finally sorted out your drama?" Piccolo asked. Goku giggled, shaking his head as he took off after Y/n. Piccolo let out a disappointed sigh, following after them.

Once arriving back at Capsule Corp., Goku began to excitedly nag and question Beerus about his mysterious fifth team member. After Goku's constant begging and pleading, Beerus eventually broke and gave only a single hint; he was the strongest person besides Whis himself that Beerus had ever fought. That was enough to make all of the fighters, even Y/n, curious and excited.

"There is one catch though," Beerus spoke, somewhat fizzling out their hopes and excitement. "My brother only has six of the Super Dragon Balls. When we win, we'll have to find the final one ourselves."

"Super Dragon Balls?" Bulma questioned, feeling like this was the part she'd be forced to be involved in. She was the Dragon Ball expert, after all. "What are those?"

"They're Dragon Balls that are far stronger than any Namekian type. There's not much information known about them, such as where they came from. They're quite large too, each one being the same size as a planet," Whis explained. Bulma's eyes grew wide at that, her throat drying out as she struggled to speak.

"P-Planets? And you expect us to somehow find it!? The universe is literally infinite, how is that even possible!?" She exclaimed, glaring at Whis. Whis shrugged his shoulders, making Bulma even angrier.

"Why not make another, more powerful radar?" Vegeta suggested, immediately calming down his wife. Bulma sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I should be getting paid for how much work you guys have me do." Bulma said, shaking her head in annoyance. She turned to walk away, suddenly grabbing Y/n's wrist, much to the younger girl's surprise. "You're my intern, you're helping me whether you want to or not."

Y/n looked to Goku with pleading eyes, the boy just chuckling as he watched Y/n get dragged off. It had only been two weeks since he had last seen her, but she was already looking much happier than when she had been staying with Lord Beerus. Goku was glad she had decided to stay on Earth, even though it meant they'd be apart again.