we need some rope.

"Nothing beats an early morning run eh lads?" Newt says as he trails behind us all panting heavily.

"Is that what you call running?" Minho says dryly and I chuckle.

"Minho what do you mean? He's faster than you." I say sarcastically and we all laugh. Then I turn to see Newt roll his eyes.

"You try running with a limp."

"If I do remember correctly you said and I quote," I put on my best Newt impression and said. " 'I may have a limp Love but I can fight.' I sure hope your right about that." I say smiling and he just smiles to himself. I hang back with Newt while the others advance.

"Getting tired?"

"No, I'm not like you." I say jokingly and he slightly nudges me. "Later on...do you mind if we talk?"

"We're talking now."

"No I'm serious. In private when we get back. I need to talk to you." I say and look him in the eyes.

"Alright. No worries. I would never turn down a conversation with you love."

If only he knew.

"Thanks Newt." I say and we speed up. I move back to the front next to Minho and he gives me a knowing look so we stop. The boys behind us follow our lead. "From here on out we walk. Tread carefully. At any moment the terrain can change again and shift so be careful." I say and I take lead and walk through the passage way. When I get inside I go to the side and Minho goes to the other to direct the boys to either side.

I watch as each of them looked at the walls stunned. I find myself especially looking at Gally. I was genuinely curious to see how he would react. That maybe this could be a huge change in his opinion. That he finally could see what I was seeing. I make my way next to him and I pause.

"You should smell them." I say nodding at the flowers. He looks at me and plucks one from the wall and takes a deep breath. I find myself getting hot in the face. The way he closed his eyes and the sun falls in his skin perfectly made me remember last night and I get nervous again.

"They smell like you." He says suddenly and I looked at him curiously.

"In a bad way?" I ask.

"No. Of course not."

"Care to elborate?"

"Mhm. They smell like the dew in the morning. The fire at night. It's odd. They smell almost exactly like you. I almost can't differentiate the two."

"I don't know. That's what I smell when I smell them too. Maybe they should be my new scent." I say and smile lightly and he does the same. He takes the flower and puts it behind my ear and I immediately feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Last night.." Gally starts but Minho speaks.

"Gally! Want to give us a hand and start making that rope?" He says breaking the moment and we look at each other and he smiles apologetically. And replies to Minho.

"I knew you shanks couldn't do it without me."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Fry says playfully annoyed and I chuckle.

"They suit you." I hear a voice from behind and see Newt point at the flower in my hair.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"Are you gonna tell me what you wanted to talk about?"

"I don't really want to do it here." I say twiddling my thumbs getting nervous. If he isn't okay with this, I don't want him to think I'm doing it to embarrass him. And if he takes it harshly I don't want him to take it out on the boys although I know that's not in his character.