ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs?

Jenny's Pov:

It's been 2 weeks since I left the orphanage and everything went amazing. Me and Cameron got too well at sharing the same room. Ethan kept bringing girls every night and that was annoying but anyways. Oh and I ate Chinese food for the first time! It was delicious not gonna lie.

It was 10am and I woke up. I saw Cameron leaving the bathroom and I yawned. "Goodmorning Sleepyhead" Cameron said to me. Ever since I first got into this house Cameron treated me amazing and I appreciate it a lot. "Goodmorning" I said as I stretched and went to my closet to find clothes to wear for the day. Evelyn told me that she got adopted by a family that was in the next town of where I was so I wanted to ask my parents if I could go and visit her. I picked an outfit and went to the bathroom to get ready. I did my skin care put some mascara on and of course my clothes and then I went downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and I saw all the boys except Ethan but it was okay not like I cared that he would miss the breakfast. "Hello everyone" I told them as I sat at the table and began to eat some waffles Jack made. They were my favorite. "Goodmorning sis, me and Cameron will go out at the country club to take some friends of Cameron's and we will be back but if you need anything tell Ethan alright?" Jack said to me as he and Cameron stood up and went towards the door. I nodded at them and thought to my self "Great they can't take me to Evelyn's".

When I finished my breakfast and I was ready to text Evelyn I can't go to her house ,I remembered that Ethan is still here so I went upstairs to his room. I slowly knocked the door and walked in and I saw him just in his underwear cuddling with another girl. I felt nervous and a bit jealous I don't Even know why but Jesus he looked HOT. "Oh uh I'm sorry-" I said as I opened the door to leave them alone. "Jen?What do you want-" Ethan told me in his sleepy voice because he just woke up. "Nevermind forget about it" I said as I walked out of the room feeling a bit hurt.

Ethan's pov:

I saw her leaving the room being kind of sad. Why would she be sad? And why did she look so hot in her morning outfit. As I was wondering what would she want at 10:30 am at the morning I heard Jessica, the girl who I was sleeping with, waking up.
"Who was she?Is she your girlfriend or something?" She asked me and I froze. "What?No!" I told her feeling kind of weird when i heard her calling Jen my girlfriend. "Then what did she want at your bedroom?" Jessica asked me a bit more suspicious. "I don't know but don't worry nothing is going on between me and her babe" I told her and she laid her head on my chest. I was staring at the ceiling. Why did I thought that she was hot and why did I felt like that when she asked me if Jen is my girlfriend?

Jenny's Pov:

I walked towards my room and quickly shut the door behind. I laid on my bed, texted Evelyn that I couldn't go and I explained her what happened. As I was laying on my bed I fell asleep. After one hour I woke up by a loud knock. "Hey Cam do you know where the controller- wait who are you?" One tall boy said as he entered the room. I quickly open my eyes and look confused. "Uh who are YOU?" I asked him as I sat on the bed yawning. "I am one friend of Cameron's, my name is Elijah nice to meet ya" he told me as he leaned against the doorframe. "Oh I'm Jenny I'm the new family member I think you met my brother Jack right?" I said to him smiling. "OH right yeah I totally forgot about that and sorry for waking you up I was just looking for Cameron" "No worries I had to wake up anyways" I told him and went with him downstairs to find the others.

All the boys were outside swimming at the pool and having fun. I have never seen my brother so happy before. That made my day to be honest. I went to the kitchen to make  coffee to wake me up. As I was making the coffee I felt two hands hug me from behind and I freeze. "Hello beautiful" I heard a cold man voice saying and I gasp. "Uh hi?" I say as I turn to face him. I didn't recognize him so he must be one of Cameron's friends. "So who are you and why someone so beautiful as you live in a house like this?" The boy said and I smiled. "First of all thanks for the compliment second of all I'm Jenny, Jack's sister the new member of this family" I told him as I was leaning against the counter. "Yeah I know, I'm Landon by the way nice to meet you" he said and then we heard footsteps and we both looked and saw Ethan standing and looking at us. "What's up man what are you doing here" Ethan told Landon as he stared at me. "Nothing I just came to say hello to this beautiful girl" Landon winked. "Anyways I'll go outside now see you around" Landon told us and went outside. Great I am left with Ethan now. I turn back to the coffee machine and continue making the coffee ignoring Ethan. "Hey uh what did you want this morning when you came into my room?" Ethan told me nervously. "Uh nothing don't worry about it" I said to him as I was looking at the machine not wanting to make eye contact with him. "I saw you had company today" I told him still not making eye contact, referring to this morning. "Oh yeah don't worry about it" he said to me mimicking the same thing I told him. "I'll go back to the others so see you later" he told me and walked out of the kitchen. Finally some time alone!

I grabbed my coffee and went upstairs to my room. I face timed Evelyn and she told me how her life has been since she got adopted and moved out of the orphanage. I was happy to hear that she was okay.
As time went by I was hearing loud music from downstairs but It didn't bother me. After a long time the music stopped and Cameron came to the room and fell asleep immediately. He must have been very exhausted. I closed the lights and my phone and fell asleep too.

............................................................

Helloo thanks for reading this part!
This are going to get more interesting...
Anyways comment what you think about this part and can't wait to see you in the next part!
Byee♡