ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ

Jenny's Pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. I slept so good last night. I felt like this day was going to be great. I stretched brushed my teeth and put some clothes on and went downstairs. The boys were waiting for me at the kitchen. I greeted them and then sat on the table.

Something was wrong with them.

Cameron and Jack were watching Something on the TV and Ethan was more silent that ever. Wow I'm impressed.

I started eating the pancakes Jack made while I was scrolling through my phone. Suddenly Jack spoke. "So guys how did the party go last night?" Jack asked and I immediately remembered what happened last night. Kai being so touchy and Landon kissing me.. If Cameron knew what happened yesterday, he wouldn't be so pleased with that. I know Landon and I kissed because we were playing spin the bottle not something special but it seemed that Landon wanted it and that would ruin Cameron's and Landon's friendship.

"Yeah Jenny you should tell them about yesterday" Ethan spoke. Damn why would he say that like he was pissed with something. Cameron turned his attention to both of us at the table looking confused, like he was missing something. "We had a great time, just dancing and drinking oh and we saw Landon and Elijah too" I added and I saw Ethan's jaw clench at the sound of Landon. Why is he acting so weird today? "Oh Jen you should definitely tell them about Kai the new guy you met at the party" Ethan said smirking at Cameron who looked like he was going to explode. "Who is Kai?" Cameron asked with a very cold tone. That's it I'm going to kill Ethan. "Just a friend I met at the party and we danced a bit" I fake smiled as I looked at my plate not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. "Just a friend yeah.." Ethan muttered under his breath. I ignored him.

Ten minutes passed and no one talked.

I stood up as I finished my breakfast and went to the sink to wash my plate. I felt eyes from behind looking at me but I didn't pay attention. "I'm going out tonight so don't plan anything with me in it" I said as I started walking towards the stairs. "With who huh? Kai or Landon?" Ethan spoke again and I felt like I was going to explode from anger. I fake smiled at Ethan "Non of your business" I replied quickly in a pissed tone. "Wow woah did you just mention Landon?" Cameron asked us he turned and looked at me. Fuck thank you Ethan. "OH did Jenny not tell you? Yesterday we were playing Spin the bottle and.." my nerves weren't good at that point and I cut Ethan off. "ETHAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell at him as I storm into my room slamming the door behind. As I was walking upstairs everything went silent, no one was saying anything. I quickly laid on my bed and opened the TV to watch some netflix to relax a little bit.

Cameron's Pov:

I heard Jenny's door slam and I felt so bad inside. Why did they play spin the bottle? I get it we are not together, not yet, but I just can't control myself she is making me go wild. I turned towards Ethan who were speechless like someone had shut his mouth. "Can you continue about what happened yesterday?" I asked looking at him as Jack was trying to understand what just happened. "I think they were playing spin the bottle and Landon kissed Jenny" Jack said as he turned off the TV and I immediately looked at Ethan who was looking down still not talking. "Is that true?" I said in a calm way not wanting to saw my emotions. Ethan nodded and that's the moment jealously got over me. How could my best friend treat me like that when he knew I liked her since the first time I saw her.

That's it I'm going to kill Landon.

I stood up in anger and Ethan's and Jack's eyes met mine. "I'll be back in a while" I said as I ran towards the door taking my car keys with me. My parents had left the house because they were at work and they left us my car if we wanted to go somewhere. I started the car until I saw Jack knocking at the window. I pulled down the window. "What?" "I'm coming with you to make sure you aren't doing anything stupid" Jack told me and I opened the door for him. I started the car and we drove through Landon's house.

Ethan's Pov:

I saw Cameron leave angrily the house. I knew he had something for her and now I made it clear. God I can't stand her how can she be so brave to speak like that to me. I can't say I was an ass today I should have said all these things.

I have to make up to her.

"I'll go with him just to make sure he doesn't do anything bad, just please don't say anything else to Jen she is very pissed on you right now" Jack said as he walked towards the door grabbing his jacket and I nodded. "Be careful Jack please" I added and he gave me a thumbs-up.

Good Jack left time to make it up to Jenny.

I started walking to her room. I slightly knocked the door until I heard her say "come in" , God I love her voice.

I entered the room and looked at her laying on her bed under the covers watching Outer Banks on the TV. She looked at me and we made eye contact for a few seconds. "Hey" I spoke softly as I went closer. "Hi" she said not looking at me, she was clearly mad at me. "I'm sorry about earlier I was a total ass" I added and I leaned against the counter next to her bed watching her turning her attention on me. "Yes you were an ass today but it was nice for you to apologize" she spoke and I smiled at her words."But I'm still mad and we need to make sure Landon and Cameron don't ruin their friendship" she added and I nodded in understanding. "Thank you for everything" I smiled as she did too. "Anyways want to watch Outer banks together I always liked the show" I said as I looked at the TV. "Yeah sure" she moved a little bit so I could lay down too and we stayed like that watching netflix and laughing.