ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Jenny's Pov:

I arrived at the party. Finally some time alone. I don't have to waste it I'm here to have fun. I walked towards the bar and saw Evelyn there. Alright I did not expect this but my night became a lot more interesting. I went towards her. "Evelyn!" I said as I hugged her immediately. "Oh my gosh Jen long time no see" she told me as she was hugging me back tight. "So what brings you here?I know you would be here" I said to her as I grabbed a drink from the bar. "Yeah I didn't know I would come either but here I am" she said raising her drink up. We talked and laughed for a long time. God I missed her so much.

As we were talking I saw from the corner of my eye Landon and Elijah. It was rude not to say hello to them. "Wait here I'll be right back" I told Evelyn and walked towards the others. "Heyy" I smiled. "Oh look the pretty girl is here" Landon said as he gave me a hug. "Hey Jen what's up? Where are the others?" Elijah asked me. "They stayed home..Well actually I just came here to spend some time alone and clear my mind so I didn't tell them if they wanted to come" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Well too bad" I heard a familiar voice from behind. It was Ethan with another girl as usual. I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I said to Ethan as I turned to face him. "Why you didn't want me here?" He winked. "Landon and Elijah invited me I didn't know you would be here but it doesn't bother me anyways" he said to me but the girl next to him seemed jealous. "Anyways good to see you guys I'll go to my friend now bye" I said to Landon and Elijah and started walking towards Evelyn. I saw her talking with another man so I didn't want to interrupt her and I went to the couch and sat just to relax a bit.

The music was very loud and everyone were dancing. I hadn't been to a party like that for so long. As I was sitting a boy came up to me. "Hey it's okay if I sit here?" He told me while pointing the couch. "Yeah sure no problem" I smiled to him and he sat next to me. "So what's your name cutie" he said to me and I blushed a bit. "I'm Jenny how about yours?" "My name is Kai nice to meet you" he said to me while smiling. "So do you want to dance or something?" He asked me and of course I said yes. We walked to the dance floor. I saw Ethan looking at us with a side eye and then he turned back to the girl he brought with him. I kept dancing with that Kai guy. He was actually funny not gonna lie. But he was also a bit touchy, like he put his hands on my hips and sometimes move them a bit up close to my butt but I was too drunk to notice anyways. We danced for hours until I was out of breathe. We sat back to the couch.

"Hey Jen we are going to play spin the bottle are you in?" Landon said as he walked towards me. "Hell yeahh" I said as I stood up and followed him. We sat down and then Elijah, Ethan, Natalie the girl Ethan brought, and Evelyn came and sat with us. We started playing. Elijah spun the bottle first and it landed on Evelyn. I looked at her with a smirk and she laughed. Elijah gave her a quick kiss on the lips but they both seemed to like it. Then it was Ethan's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on Natalie. Damn for one second I thought it would be me-. Ethan kissed Natalie and they kept making out a few seconds. "Get a room" someone yells at them. Landon's turn was up and the bottle landed on me. He smiled and walked over to me. He looked down at me and kissed me. The kiss wasn't long but it was nice I have to admit it he is a good kisser. Then we pulled away and sat down. I saw Ethan looking at me with a jealous look. Why would he be jealous he has a girl. Thank God Cameron is not here, he would beat Landon's ass if he saw him kissing me.  We continued playing but then 2 hours pasted and it was already 4am. I wanted to go home because I was too tired. I said goodbye to Evelyn and the others and stood up. Ethan also stood up. "I'll come with you I wanted to go home too anyways" Ethan said and started to walk with me to the exit. I saw Kai and also waved at him. I saw Ethan giving him a death stare but I ignored him. The girl Ethan brought left a bit earlier than us so finally one night I would sleep without listening sounds of moans from Ethan's room.

We got into the car and I sat on the passenger's seat. I rested my head on the back of the seat, I was very exhausted. There was silent on the ride until Ethan spoke. "I saw you had fun with Kai and Landon huh?". "Yeah I did, why do you ask" I asked him. "I don't want you to be near Kai I saw him being very touchy" he told me and looked at me in the eyes. "Alright calm down i can do whatever I want" I said to him a little annoyed. The rest of the ride was silently.

We finally arrived home and I quickly went to my room and when I opened the door I saw Cameron sleeping. Aww he was so cute. Anyways I got ready for bed and quickly jumped under the covers and closed my eyes. It was a big night I have to say. But you know what comes after a big night? Peacefull sleep. And that's it I immediately fell asleep dreaming about what else will happen tomorrow..

.............................................................

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday. This is the chapter for today thanks for reading it. I hope you liked it.
See you in the next part and comment what you think so far.
Bye♡