The party

Jenny's POV:

After a few minutes we arrived back home. Cameron and Jack were playing video games. I went to my room to put everything I got in my closet. Tonight was Kai's party and I've got a bad feeling about it.

When I finished, I went to the living room to get something to eat. "No, when you go to parties you always come back either drunk or hurt" I heard mom say to Ethan. I stayed silent. "But mom I need to take care of Jenny she can't be alone there" he was worried about me? "She won't go then". Wait what!? I walked in. "But I want to go-". Mom just looked at me and Ethan did too. I know I promised not to make them mad but I really needed to have some fun. "I'm sorry honey but I'm your mother now and I don't allow you to go" she said and immediately walked out.

I sighed. Great, now how do I tell Kai that I'm not going to the party. As I was lost in my thoughts Ethan spoke "If we sneak out?". I like it when he thinks like that. But I don't want to disappoint my new parents. "What if they find out?" I was worried. "They won't trust me" he winked and then left. I assume he was going to tell the others.

_______________________________________

It was 8 pm and the party started at 9 so I was getting ready. I took out of my closet a beautiful short purple dress and matched it with black heels. I don't usually go to party so it had to be epic. I curled my hair and lastly I put some make up on. I looked at the mirror, took my bag and went downstairs.

Jack and Ethan were there talking and both dressed on casual clothes. They heard me coming and looked at me. I saw Ethan checking me up and down. Alright that's a bit awkward. "Cameron hurry up" Jack complained. Cameron came and he  immediately came to me. "you'll turn a lot of heads today.." What did he mean by that?

We made sure mom and dad were sleeping and we sneak out from the door in the kitchen.

_______________________________________

We got to the party. There was loud music and A LOT of people. I don't think that Kai knew so many people. As we got inside we saw Landon and Elijah talking to some girls. What else would Landon do?

The last time I saw Landon was at the beach party where we kissed.. I wonder why they got into a fight yesterday. I needed to know what happened. I think they saw us too because they were coming to us. I looked at Cameron and I saw that he was calm. Thank God.

"Hello sweetheart" Landon said as he walked towards me. I felt Cameron's eyes on us. "Hey Elijah" I said completely ignoring Landon which made him mad. The boys chated with them so I decided to go take something to drink. As I was ordering I felt a figure standing behind me. "Ohh Jen you came" Kai said. I looked at him and smiled. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it" I said smiling. "You look beautiful by the way.. let's have a drink shall we?" I nodded and we walked over to an empty room.

Cameron's POV:

Who is she talking to? I think this is the Kai Ethan talked about yesterday. Only hearing his name I want to beat him up. I turned to Ethan who was talking to Landon. "Who is he" I said pointing over them. I saw Ethan's  face change from calm to angry. "He is Kai.." Now we were both just staring at them laughing. "Isn't he the one who invited us here" Oh I forgot Landon was here. Yeah we talked about our fight and we are fine now but I still can't get over that he kissed Jenny. MY girl.

Flashbacks from the fight:

Me and Jack walked into Landon's house. He told us he was home so it was time to pay back for what he did. He opened the door and I immediately punched him. I hate getting into fights with my friends but I couldn't take it anymore. "What was that about?" How dare he even ask that. Jack stepped in and punched him too. Landon's noise started bleeding. "Why did you kiss her Landon? You knew I liked her from the first time I saw her" I was overwhelmed with emotions. "IT WAS JUST A GAME CAM" he stood up and came closer to me until we were face to face. "You know I can like her too. I mean she is beautiful isn't she?" I know but she is mine. Jack stayed silent. "Alright now that we are calm I'll wait for you outside" he said and left.

I just stood there looking at Landon who's noise was bleeding. "You are right I just overreacted.. Here punch me" I stood and waited for him to punch me. "Nah I won't I understand how you felt I'm sorry for disappointing you" He smiled. He is my best friend since 5th Grade I don't want to lose him because of a girl. I hugged him but then I slipped I hit my eye on the corner of the table. Great now I have a bruised eye. Landon was laughing so bad. At least we are okay now..

Wait did she just walk into a room with Kai? Oh no no no

Jenny's POV:

I've been in this room with Kai for ten minutes and I am already bored. I stood up and he immediately looked at me. "I'll go outside to get some air" I know it sounded stupid but I don't know what else to say. He nodded, I'm glad he understood.  I walked out of the room into the big crowd of people and tried to find the others. I saw Jack making friends and I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh shit I'm sorry" I said as a red haired girl looked at me. "Oh don't worry it's fine what's your name you seem lost." Wow she is very friendly. "I'm Jenny nice to meet you" I smiled and she did too. "Anna nice to meet you too" as I was about to speak Ethan came he seemed so worried. "Fuck Jenny where have you been I was looking everywhere for you" he was yelling at me. "I'm sorry I just saw a friend and.." "Oh hey I'm Anna" did she just introduced herself to Ethan? Ethan was confused I don't think he expected that. "Uh Jenny can you come please Cameron is looking for you" he said ignoring Anna. I nodded and then waved at Anna.

Ethan dragged me into the crowd trying to find Cameron. He stopped  and turned me to look at him. He stared directly into my eyes. His blue eyes looking so serious. "Why did you go to that room with Kai?" He said calm. "He wanted to hang out with me" I said looking around for Cameron. "Hey look at me" he pulled my chin up to look at him. "Did he do anything to you?" He was serious. "No" I saw him relieved. "Oh here you are" Cameron said as he walked towards us. "Don't EVER go there alone you understand me?" Why were everyone so protective I can take care of myself.  "Yeah". Ethan has left and I saw him talking with some girls. God why can't he stay on one girl and has to change every night?

"Attention everyone there is a game starting in the kitchen if someone wants to join just come" one boy said and then a lot of people started going to the kitchen. Elijah came "Come on guys it'll be fun" he dragged us with him so now we were all in the kitchen. I saw that girl Anna and she came to me. "Hey do you know if Ethan has a girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "He changes girls every night" I replied. "Even better!" I don't understand the girls nowadays-