ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ

Jenny's Pov:

The next day I woke up seeing Cameron sitting on his bed wearing a swimsuit. "Finally Jen you woke up!" He said to me and I rolled my eyes. "Goodmorning to you too" I said as I got up. "Why are you wearing a swimsuit?" I asked him a bit confused because it was 9am in the morning. "Get up and get ready we are going to the beach" and without saying anything else he left the room. Great way to wake up someone. I walked towards my closet and took out my black bikini which was a bit revealing I have to say. (☟︎︎︎)

I put some shorts above the bikini bottom and walk downstairs. Everyone were waiting for me. We got on the car and went to the beach. When we arrive I helped Ms Maddie and Mrs William fix the umbrella so we don't get sunburned and i sitting their for a while. The boys were still in the sea splashing one another and laughing. After a few minutes I stood up took off my shorts and went into the sea. I felt Cameron's eyes staring at me but I didn't pay attention. When i got there they stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I started splashing them to keep up the energy from before. "What?You don't want to have fun now that I am here" I told them jokily and they all started splashing me water. We laughed and swimmed for a few hours.

Then I got out because i started freezing. I got a towel and wrapped it around my body. I sat at the beach chair we brought together and I watched the sea. Then I felt some water falling into me and a shadow behind me. I turn and see Cameron standing above me and looking down at me. God he looked hot- His abs, his smile, everything. "What's up?" He said to me as he sat next to me. "Nothing I'm just cold" I told him and smiled. "Here take this" he gave me his t-shirt and I wore it. "Thank you" I told him as I was smiling. And then Ethan came and saw me with Cameron's shirt. Why did I feel like he is jealous? The way he looked at Cameron was like a death stare. Anyways after one hour we left and went for lunch.

It was around 6pm now and I heard that there was a party going on at Elijah's house, Elijah is Cameron's friend, and OF course we were going so I started getting ready. I wore a nice short tight red dress that was showing off a little bit and I put some make up on. I also curled my hair and put some jewelry on. I matched the dress with some white heels and I was ready. I walked downstairs and I saw Jack. "Wow looking beautiful sis" he told me and hugged me. "I could say the same for you" I smiled at his compliment. He was always so kind to me and I appreciate it a lot. After a while Cameron and Ethan came. They were wearing some normal cargo jeans and t-shirts. I looked at Cameron who was already looking at me. "Hello there beautiful" he told me and I smiled. "Hi" I said to him as I watched him look me up and down. "I bet you will turn a lot of heads today huh?" He said to me as he walked through the car. "Maybe" I say laughing and we said goodbye to our parents and went to the car. We had called an Uber because mom and dad had to rest from work.

We arrived at the party which was full with people and loud noises. As we walked inside we saw Elijah and Landon. "Heyy mann thanks for coming" Elijah told Cameron as he gave him the 'bro' hug. Then Elijah turned his head towards me and the others. "Hello welcome thanks for coming" he said to us and I smiled. "Oh I see yall brought Jen with us" Landon asked them and winked at me. I felt Ethan giving Landon death stares but I ignored him. We walked towards the dance floor which was near the bar. I went and took a drink. I saw some 30 years old men looking at me and biting their lips and I felt a bit awkward. Cameron noticed that and quickly came up to me and took me to the dance floor to forget about it.

We danced a lot and a few other couples joined us. I don't know but I felt safe with him. Like he can take all my stress out and make me have fun. I kept drinking and drinking until I got very drunk. It wasn't my first time getting drunk but it was a lot of awkward. I started stumbling but I didn't fall. And then I got the feeling to throw out so I was going around the whole house to find the toilet. I opened a few doors just to see some people hooking up and then I opened another door and saw Ethan making out with the same girl I saw him yesterday morning. GREAT . "Damn sorry" I say as I see Ethan's eyes glare at me up and down. He seemed high too. "Jen-" It all I heard from him before I closed the door and went to the last door I didn't open and BOOM the bathroom. I started throwing up and then suddenly felt someone grabbing my hair behind my head. "Are you alright?" I heard a familiar voice, Cameron. "Yeah yeah just having a bad time" I replied to him in-between throwing up. "Let me take you home" he said to me and when I finished throwing up he lift me up and carried me home.

He opened the front door and we got in. The house was silent. Our parents must be sleeping. He carried me to our room and laid me on his bed. I was too drunk to think what I was doing right now. When he was about to go I grabbed his face and kissed him. I know it is a mistake because we are technically siblings but I couldn't think straight. He gasped but then kissed me back. The kiss lasted a few minutes and it was amazing to be honest. "Can you please sleep with me tonight I don't feel well" I asked him as we pulled away from the kiss. "Yeah sure" he replied smiling and then he laid next to me in bed. As we cuddled I closed my eyes. "I love you" I whispered to him and I don't even know if he heard it but I am sure he did and then I fell asleep.

Cameron's Pov:

Wait did she just kissed me and told me she loves me!? Okay she must be very drunk and probably won't remember it in the morning but something about her drives me crazy. I mean look at her, her eyes, her hair, her smile she is perfect. Why would someone so perfect as her like someone like me? I wrapped my arms around her waist as we cuddled and looked down at her to see that she had already fallen asleep. "I love you too" I whispered to her before I fall asleep knowing that she probably didn't hear it, or not?..

.............................................................

Hello beautiful people this is the chapter for today I hope you like it!
Do you prefer Cameron and Jenny or Ethan and Jenny?
Nevermind!See you in the next part
Byee♡